Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the competitive products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2020
- TIME100 Most Influential Companies 2021
- Fortune Best Workplaces in Financial Services & Insurance™ 2021 and Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials™ 2021
We’re growing and looking for…
We continue to hire Robinhoodies at a rapid pace to drive this journey, and with that growth comes necessary change. We’re seeking culture builders and curious thinkers looking to co-author the next chapters of our story. We’re in build mode, majorly expanding our team while also growing up as a company. Joining now means helping shape our structures and systems, then taking part as we launch into our ambitious future.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
Robinhood is looking for a Product Design Manager to lead a team of talented product designers, providing design direction, mentorship, and facilitating cross-functional partnerships.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a growing team that has garnered significant accolades including the Apple Design Award and Google Play Award. The ideal candidate will be able to propagate a strong design practice, influence product strategy, and impact our product execution and quality. Ultimately, this person will enable their team to execute best-in-class work.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Managing, mentoring, and inspiring a team of product designers, providing design direction and pushing the quality of the design work
- Pushing the boundaries of your team’s UX/UI/visual execution and exploring divergent concepts
- Influencing product strategy and design execution across iOS, Android, web, and email
- Leading and representing your team effectively – substantiating the work and the decisions behind them, and advocating for user-centered design
- Building cross-functional relationships and advocating for the needs of the Robinhood design studio
- Accelerating team efficiency by improving processes and workflows with the design team and cross functional teams
- Excellent portfolio that demonstrates love and care for their craft
- Ability to think big and understand complex feature sets
- A track record of leading design teams through successful product launches across iOS, Android, and mobile web
- Experience recruiting, hiring, and retaining multi-disciplinary design teams
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Superb attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment
Positive team leader that believes in our mission!
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood’s benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).