Reporting to the Director of Product Design, the Product Designer will work with our product managers, developers, restaurant customers, and across our other teams to handle interaction and interface obstacles.
We are looking for someone who loves bringing visual design together with UX design to create amazing products.
All of Olo’s openings are open for remote workers that are US based.
What You’ll Do
- Design and prototype new user experiences based on product requirements.
- Communicate solutions visually through sketching, storyboards, and flows.
- Craft rapid prototypes for team communication and user testing.
- Translate UIs across all devices and screen sizes.
- Guide the development and communication of clear design guidelines, patterns, libraries, and assets.
- Validate designs through research, including competitive analysis, data analytics, and interaction with clients and end-users.
- Prioritize different design problems by understanding their significance and influence on our overall ecosystem.
- Contribute to the development of the Olo design language and system.
What We’ll Expect From You
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Designer.
- Portfolio demonstrating UX and visual design principles and technical expertise.
- Passion for user-centered design, visual design, and an understanding of how to unite user goals with business goals.
- Knowledge of Sketch, Zeplin, Marvelapp, and other design tools.
- UX disciplines such as UX research methods, information architecture, usability testing and content strategies.
Olo powers digital ordering and delivery programs that connect restaurant brands to the on-demand world, placing orders directly into the restaurant through all order origination points – from a brand’s own website or app, third-party marketplaces, social media platforms, smart speakers, and home assistants. Olo serves as the on-demand ordering and delivery platform for over 400 brands, such as Applebee’s, Checkers & Rally’s, Cheesecake Factory, Shake Shack and more. Learn more at www.olo.com.
Olo’s headquarters is located on the 82nd floor of One World Trade Center. In addition to our NYC cohort, over 65% of our team works remotely across the U.S. We offer great benefits, such as 20 days of Paid Time Off, fully paid health, dental and vision care premiums, company equity, a generous parental leave plan, and perks like team events. Check out our culture map: https://www.olo.com/images/culture.jpg.
We encourage you to apply!
We value diversity. At Olo, we know a diverse and inclusive team not only makes our products better, but our workplace better. Many groups are underrepresented across the tech sector and we are committed to doing our part to move the needle.
Olo is an equal opportunity employer and diversity is valued at our company. All applicants receive consideration for employment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you like what you read, hear, and/or know about Olo, and want to be a part of our team, please do not hesitate to apply! We are excited to hear from you!