At Learn In, we believe that learning is a lifelong journey and our mission is to help more people close the skills gap. We partner with companies to establish talent academies that steer all the resources that employees need to keep building skills, find higher pay and higher purpose.
We are growing fast, having just closed our Series A. We are hiring a Product Designer to create seamless experiences across our products. This position will report directly to the Director of Product Design and can be based remotely in the United States. Learn In has been recognized by Inc. Magazine as a 2022 Best Workplace, and a leader in the education industry. Come work with us!
What you can expect to do:
- Collaborate closely with Product Management and Engineering partners to define the strategic direction for the product and expand capabilities of our existing learning stipend, curriculum builder and talent academy features (from scoping, designing, documenting, and shipping new features and improvements).
- Turn uncertainty into knowledge. Help find ways to inform the company about the needs of our users through research.
- Make it easier and faster for our users to achieve their goals while building confidence and trust.
- Present your ideas and gather feedback regularly from users, peers, engineers, and key stakeholders (including senior leadership).
- Manage multiple projects concurrently, strong time management, and prioritization skills
What you bring to the team:
- 1-3 years of experience in Product Design, Experience Design, UI/UX Design, or a similar role.
- A portfolio that demonstrates an understanding of systems thinking, information architecture, and strong visual, interaction design.
- Experience using Figma and FigJam
- An acute attention to detail and inconsistencies in products drive you crazy.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment with the need to prioritize and execute;
- Experience working cross-functionally and collaboratively with different internal and external teams, and managing multiple opportunities and projects across stakeholders.
- Passion, drive and the desire to be a part of a growing team that makes an impact for our clients and their employees is a plus.
Benefits of working at Learn In:
- Unlimited paid time off
- Competitive compensation and healthcare – we fully cover employee premiums
- Fully distributed team, in 14 states and counting
- Proven team of experienced founders, sales professionals, and operators
- Fast-moving startup, with ample opportunity for ownership and growth
About Learn In
Learn In helps companies establish talent academies that steer all the resources needed for building an always-skilled workforce. HR, Talent and L&D leaders use Learn In to modernize access to learning budgets and world-class programs, and to simplify the delivery of custom programs to employee groups. Learn In’s core features include a tuition benefits manager, a prepaid learning stipend card, a world-class program marketplace and custom program builder, and dedicated coaching. Now every employee can build deeper skills precisely aligned to company needs.
Co-founded by the founders of Degreed, Learn In is backed by leading edtech & future-of-work investors, including Firework Ventures, Kickstart, GSV, Album, and Village Global, and has been covered in CNBC, USA Today, EdTechReview, EdSurge, Fast Company, and Techcrunch.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and value diversity and inclusion at our company. We not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, disability, genetic information, age, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.