About Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we’ve built three brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men’s hair loss), Cove (for migraine), and Evens (for acid reflux). We’re growing rapidly, recently raised a $47m Series B, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, First Round, and Greycroft, among others.
This year, we are honored to be included on Built In’s 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for defining the user experience of our Platform products, where we’re pioneering a condition-agnostic toolset to enable our brands to deliver specialized care for a broad range of chronic conditions. You’ll own the user experience of our Doctor Portal and Core Admin Tool, as well as support upcoming launches of our Customer Experience application and Pharmacy Management application.
The ideal candidate will be excited about healthcare, hungry to collaborate with internal partners and interview doctors, pharmacists, and medical directors. You’ll dig into healthcare tech, regulatory requirements, and competitor platforms to understand the space. You’ll lead and synthesize design workshops as well as user and competitor research, outlining key takeaways and turning them into meaningful hypotheses. You’ll validate these hypotheses through data-driven approaches and product metrics. You’ll collaborate with Product and Engineering to ship best-in-class SaaS products, helping with discovery and requirements definitions while understanding technical constraints. Ultimately, you’ll deliver end-to-end design, from UX flows, wireframes, design system improvements, to high-definition comps.
This role reports to our Director of Product Design — Michael Rado.
- Lead the end-to-end product design for our Platform applications, including our Doctor Portal and Admin tool
- Support the launch of upcoming applications, including our Customer Experience tool and Pharmacy application
- Create user-focused solutions to sophisticated workflows while understanding regulatory requirements and technical constraints
- Ship end-to-end design, from sketches and wireframes, to prototypes and high-definition comps
- Support discovery efforts, leading design workshops, conducting interviews and collaborating with Product and Engineering to define requirements
- Validate or invalidate your designs through qualitative and quantitative means
You’ll be successful in this role if you have the following skills…
- B2B/SaaS product design: application design, complex workflows, interaction requirements, technical requirements
- User Experience thinking: user research, usability, UX flows, IA diagrams, wireframes
- Design thinking: workshops, design sprints, user journey mapping
- Design delivery: sketching, prototypes, high-definition comps, eng markup
- Tooling: Figma, Invision, Mural, Google Drawings, Clubhouse
- Data-driven design: conversion, product metrics, engagement metrics
- Visual Design: UI design, layout design, typography, color theory
- Web standards: WCAG/accessibility, HTTP, HTML, CSS
Big Bonus if you have experience with:
- Healthcare tech: pharmacy applications, EMR/EHR applications, regulatory requirements
- Design systems: UI style guides, symbol libraries
- Modern tech stacks: React, Context, Styled Components, component libraries
How we are managing through the COVID pandemic and its impact on our team?
These are unprecedented times and we understand COVID-19 is impacting everyone differently. Our primary goal from the beginning of the pandemic has been to ensure employee safety. We went from optional to mandatory work-from-home very quickly in early March, and we have told employees that they can work remotely through July 2021 to allow them to plan accordingly.
We have also rolled out several initiatives to help our team successfully navigate the uncertainty associated with COVID-19. These initiatives have included providing funds for home office improvements, medical reimbursements, free meditation/mindfulness tools, mandatory “Me Days” away from work, company-wide Refresh days off, and fun opportunities to connect live with teammates each week (such as virtual escape rooms). We continue to examine different benefits, tools, and processes that best support our employees as we continue to work remotely and eventually begin transitioning back to the office.
- Competitive salary, equity, and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it’s a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation.