AngelList Talent – Our mission is to bring world-changing teams together.
Today, AngelList Talent is the world’s largest network of startup talent. Over 100,000 startups of all sizes — from Flexport to Figma to Facebook — have used AngelList Talent to build their teams. In 2018, over two million candidates—from CTOs to interns—used our tools to apply for jobs, while millions more used them to research their next move.
AngelList Talent operates independently alongside AngelList Venture and Product Hunt. Each company within the AngelList family is focused on addressing a challenge to startup success: building the right team, connecting with the right investors, or launching your next product.
Behind the scenes, AngelList Talent is a tight-knit group of engineers, designers, and PMs. Together, we’re building a new generation of tools to help individuals discover startups they believe in and to support those startups through every step of building their teams. We are supported by the best Sales, Operations, and Marketing teams around.
We’re also creating a unique engineering culture where engineers and designers define and ship products together. Teams are small and built on mutual respect, high trust, and low management.
Learn more about our product engineering team here: angel.co/blog/product-engineering-at-angellist-talent
At AngelList Talent, we look for engineering talent from every background, discipline, and geography. Diversity in skills and life experience make our team stronger and give us the tools to understand our diverse user base.
The Talent Team
The Talent Team is a cross-functional group focused on fundamentally improving how startups form and grow their teams. We work with startups and candidates to build the best team-building and job-seeking experiences possible. We also do this at scale — AngelList Talent is the world’s foremost startup jobs marketplace.
Or to put that another way, in this role you’ll build the tools that every future employer will use to hire you.
• Work within the cross-functional (engineering, design, ops, sales) to iterate on existing products and invent new ones
• Take ownership of projects and manage multiple priorities against deadlines
• Work with user and growth metrics
• Take responsibility for the code you own and improve our codebase with your presence.
• Full stack engineering skills
• Experience building and shipping web applications
• Comfort with, and curiosity about, working outside of a traditional narrow engineering role
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Entrepreneurship or small startup experience
AngelList is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.