As a Product Growth Specialist, you will be responsible for developing strategies and coordinating activities to grow the product acquisition and adoption in a target audience (Consumer). On one hand, they work alongside product squad members to define, ideate, solve, launch, and measure digital products and services and on the other hand, they connect product needs with the marketing chapter.
- Set and build agreement for product/feature launch strategy and rollout, including goal-setting and success metrics with Product squads and Marketing.
- Work with our Product and Engineering teams to support ongoing product roadmap planning with user insights, competitive landscape, and risk assessment.
- Work with the Marketing Chapter to meet Product squads needs and deadlines.
- Coordinate product/feature launches and announcements: communication strategy, roadmap, resources and schedule. Organizing tasks with Marketing Chapter.
- Organize and prioritize operational tasks with other team members in different areas (marketing, design, support, operations, product) to communicate our product features.
- Conduct basic research, interviews, and collaborate with UX Research team to understand our users needs and effectively integrate user research, market analysis, and customer feedback into product/growth requirements to ensure products satisfy customer needs, as well as wants.
- Create reports with quantitative and qualitative data on user behavior and experimentation (e.g. a/b testing, survey data, usability studies) for the best interests of the growth team/fleet or tribe or market.
Who you are:
- Degree holder in Business, Marketing, or related fields.
- At least 1-3 years experience working in Product Marketing or similar roles in a tech company.
- Highly data-driven.
- Able to understand business needs in a fast-paced industry and adapt accordingly.
- Experience in Fin-tech, Crypto, or B2B products is a plus.
- Proactive, self-motivated, and with a strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- A good team player and also able to work independently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- English language proficiency.
- Strong working knowledge of automation journeys.
Bitso is Latin America’s leading cryptocurrency platform. Our goal is to evolve how we think about and use money. We believe that we should all have the opportunity to use our money whenever we want it, and how we want it, without boundaries or schedules. To achieve this, we provide individuals with fast, cheap, seamless and user-friendly financial services powered by blockchain technology.
Cryptocurrencies do not rely on intermediaries to give them legitimacy or value. Instead, they are valuable because of the peer-to-peer technology that powers them. We firmly believe in crypto and the use cases it has. It’s time for the world to upgrade to a fair, open, transparent, and global financial system for all. #makecryptouseful.
Visit us at https://bitso.com/
Bitso promotes an environment where people are treated fairly and with respect, free of discrimination, bullying, harassment, violence or threats.
- Purpose: You’ll be part of something bigger, working towards financial disruption and inclusion across Latin America.
- Culture: You’ll work in a thriving, friendly, and fun environment that promotes open discussions, jokes, learning, video games, and lots of fun.
- People: You’ll work with some of the most driven and intelligent people in the crypto space, engaging with a network of diverse talent from 25+ nationalities bound by our quest to #makecryptouseful.
- Salary: We pay competitively in the countries where we operate.
- Venue: Work from wherever you want, work asynchronously; this role is fully remote to give you maximum freedom.
- Unlimited Paid Time-Off: You choose your number of days off. Recharge batteries and enjoy who you are outside the office
- This role is expected to work remotely.
- These are the applicable requisites, although equivalent competencies in any of the above will also be considered.