About BentoBox & Our Mission
The BentoBox Marketing and Commerce Platform delivers a seamless guest experience dedicated to accelerating growth and helping restaurants thrive. Restaurant concepts worldwide rely on BentoBox as their digital front door for elevated design, built-in marketing tools, actionable data, and a best-in-class customer experience that’s built for growth. BentoBox is trusted and loved by industry leaders such as José Andrés’s ThinkFoodGroup, Danny Meyer’s Union Square Hospitality Group, Emmy Squared, Suerte, and The Meatball Shop.
Our mission is to empower the world’s restaurants to succeed in their mission of hospitality.
About the Role:
We’re looking for a talented Product Operations Manager to join the product team. The product operations team is the main point of contact between the product team and BentoBox’s customers & internal teams. This role is part product support, part product operations, part product analyst, and part product manager, and is a well-rounded introduction to product management. In summary, this individual will work with the product team to help understand user needs, investigate and analyze product usage, communicate with stakeholders, and build products that improve internal efficiency.
What You’ll Do
- Product support and education:
- Triage and investigate bugs and feature requests
- Respond to product questions coming from internal teams as well as customers in an external-facing capacity
- Assist the sales and CS teams in educating customers and providing support in more technical areas
- Product operations:
- Work cross-functionally to help manage product rollouts and train internal teams
- Help survey customers and set up user interviews, and help take notes and summarize learnings
- Improve product team processes and ensure the team is effectively utilizing product tools
- Product analysis:
- Summarize and report on trends and themes in feature requests, support tickets and churn reasons
- Analyze product usage data and build dashboards to help the team make informed decisions
- Product management:
- QA new features or bug fixes, identify edge cases
- Lead operationally-heavy product improvements and partnerships
Experience We’re Looking For:
- Ability to understand technical concepts and work well with engineering
- Analytical skills and familiarity with analytics tools
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, accommodating both engineering and business stakeholders
- Desire to identify and implement process improvements
- Problem-solving mindset and ability to dig in to complex topics
- Strong product intuition and experience discovering and solving customer pain points
- Passion for the restaurant industry
Perks of Joining Us:
We’re building a hybrid workforce, all or most of our roles can be worked remotely, regardless of location, unless specified.
- Competitive salary + equity (once we offer again)
- 100% Employer Covered Health Benefits, Dental & Vision offerings
- 401(k) with company match
- Unlimited paid time off
- Paid family leave
- Professional development, growth and support
- Perks when dining with BentoBox customers
- Work from Home Stipend
- Opportunity to work with a passionate team making a positive impact on the hospitality community
BentoBox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.