WellSaid Labs is looking to hire an experienced Product Manager to define, lead, and manage company-wide product efforts, helping to imagine the future of voice content production tools.
We have developed breakthrough Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology that creates synthetic, realistic speech from text. You will help develop WellSaid Studio powered by this technology, enabling creatives to make lifelike voice over for content, products, and experiences.
Your perks and benefits:
- Competitive salaries and stock options.
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Vacation policy/paid time off
- Flexible schedules (Our 12 person team has 10 parents who support 4 babies and 6 doggos!)
- Remote-first company culture (We have employees in New York, Missouri, Texas, Florida, and Washington State!)
- Parental leave
- Learning & development stipend
What you’ll do:
- As a Product Manager, your role will be to ensure WellSaid deeply understands the needs of our customers, and you will use that understanding to partner with engineering and design in the creation and execution of our product roadmap.
- Develop strong quantitative and qualitative understandings of growth opportunities across user segments, countries, and platforms.
- Form and validate data-driven hypotheses for accelerating customer retention and revenue, working closely with engineering, design, marketing, and analytics.
- Embrace the testing process; develop and deploy hypothesis-driven product changes and split tests.
- Integrate usability studies and user research into product development process to create the best user experience.
- Capture insights from growth test successes and failures, and communicate them to the broader team.
- Deliver product experiences that delight our users and demonstrate meaningful impact on growth acceleration.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of market and technology trends and competitive landscape.
What you’ll have:
- Senior product management experience at a similar stage company.
- Experience in a role that didn’t previously exist in a highly unstructured environment where individuals were responsible for setting their own day-to-day priorities.
- Experience using analytics and business intelligence platforms to write reports and perform cohort analysis – in short, you are technical. You are familiar with the common SaaS KPIs.
- Clear, direct communication skills (written and verbal) and you collaborate well with a diverse set of interest groups (engineers, designers, executives).
- Organization skills that show you are process-oriented.
- Empathy for users – you are eager to discover and resolve their pain points.
- A solid understanding of product design and development. You work well with designers and engineers. You have experience designing intuitive user interfaces and executing product plans with a well-defined process.
What to expect from us:
Please apply with your resumé below. If the skills and values listed in this posting sound like you, we will reach out for an initial phone screen. After the phone screen, you’ll be invited to an interview loop with the team.
Is this role not an exact fit?
Email email@example.com to stay in touch, we’ll let you know when we have new positions on the team!
Who we are:
Our startup spun out from Paul Allen’s Institute for AI (AI2) in 2018, where we developed a state-of-the-art deep learning model that can read text in a completely human-like voice.
We firmly believe in AI for good. Creatives around the globe use Studio to create compelling employee training, design unique digital experiences, and narrate audiobooks. We enable creatives by putting high-tech, human parity technology into their hands, giving them the ability to add voice-over to any project and iterate with ease.
We have secured tens of millions of dollars in funding from top-tier VCs, and are looking to expand our team.
Our work has been featured in TechCrunch (1, 2, 3), GeekWire (1, 2, 3, 4, 5), CNN, MIT Technology Review, Venture Beat and we are one of three Seattle companies to make CB Insights’ list of the top 100 world’s most promising AI startups.
What we value:
AI for good. Technology should be empowering, engaging, and fair to all people. Through consent and transparency in data usage, we build secure systems that protect user privacy. We strive to hold ourselves accountable for the algorithms we deploy, and we uphold the principles of the Hippocratic Oath.
WellSaid Labs is honored to be an equal opportunity workplace. We realize that by bringing together teams rich in diverse thoughts and experiences, our people, company, and customers are free to flourish. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, creed, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation or gender identity), age, marital status, disability, military or veteran status; or any other protected classifications or characteristics under applicable local laws. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.