The Product Manager will work with designers and engineers to build solutions that can be used across a broad range of enterprise-sized customers who use our digital ordering platform. If you excel in a culture of ownership and new ideas then this role is for you.
You can work remotely from anywhere in the U.S. or at Olo’s headquarters in NYC on the 82nd floor of One World Trade Center.
What You’ll Do
- Contribute to ongoing definition, prioritization and planning of the Olo product roadmap, incorporating product innovations, client feedback, and internal requests
- Create detailed product specifications and UX mock-ups, with our UX Design team, and the engineering team
- Establish goals for new products and features using A/B testing and incorporating results into product roadmap
- Work with our Customer Success Team and our Sales Team to understand the problems and pain points that our existing clients and prospects face with digital ordering
- Consult on solutions for our clients and prospects, which includes Olo’s existing products and features in addition to investigating and scoping new feature requests
- Conduct frequent client outreach projects to identify system innovations that would solve operational problems for restaurants
- Conduct competitive research in the product space to inform the product roadmap
What We’ll Expect From You
- 3+ years of experience in the Product Manager role for a software technology company that operates in an Agile process framework
- Experience working across an entire organization, from the CEO to the Systems Architect to Customer Support to Sales
- Experience working with an Engineering team to build project plans and timelines and manage against those timelines to ensure that you ship the right products at the right time with the right quality
- Experience creating and optimizing processes and workflows
- US citizen or Permanent Resident
- Experience in product management for a startup or growth-stage company
- Experience with SaaS platforms for enterprise clients
Olo is a leading on-demand commerce platform powering the restaurant industry’s digital transformation. Millions of orders per day run on Olo’s enterprise SaaS engine, enabling brands to maximize the convergence of digital and brick-and-mortar operations. The Olo platform provides the infrastructure to capture demand and manage consumer orders from every channel. With integrations to over 100 technology partners, Olo customers can build digital experiences with the largest and most flexible restaurant commerce ecosystem on the market. Over 500 restaurant brands use Olo to grow digital sales, maximize profitability, and preserve direct consumer relationships. Learn more at olo.com.
Olo’s headquarters is located on the 82nd floor of One World Trade Center. In addition to our NYC cohort, over 75% of our team works remotely across the U.S. We offer great benefits, such as 20 days of Paid Time Off, fully paid health, dental and vision care premiums, a 401k match, company equity, a generous parental leave plan, and perks like team events. Check out our culture map: https://www.olo.com/images/culture.jpg.
We encourage you to apply!
We value diversity. At Olo, we know a diverse and inclusive team not only makes our products better, but our workplace better. Many groups are underrepresented across the tech sector and we are committed to doing our part to move the needle.
Olo is an equal opportunity employer and diversity is valued at our company. All applicants receive consideration for employment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you like what you read, hear, and/or know about Olo, and want to be a part of our team, please do not hesitate to apply! We are excited to hear from you!