Mabl is strategically positioned in the new frontier of intelligent software engineering tools. Specifically, the mabl team is on a mission to build the easiest low-code test automation solution on the market. We have hundreds of customers globally, revenue more than doubled in 2021, and we’re on track to achieve similar results in 2022. We recently raised our $40M Series C round of funding providing us long term financial stability. While we are growing quickly, we also believe strongly in the value of culture (e.g. 94% of our employees rated mabl favorably in terms of work/life balance!).
We embrace collaboration, transparency, and believe in leading with empathy; creating an environment where every employee feels empowered. mabl was also named a Best Place to Work for 3 years in a row and a Best Paying Company by Builtin Boston.
Product Management at mabl
– Conducting research to generate insights related to the software development, DevOps, and QA solutions markets
– Developing innovative, industry-leading features and products that uniquely serve the quality engineering community
– Engaging with current and prospective customers and partners to share product plans and gather feedback
– Working with your engineering counterpart(s) to prioritize product requirements that balance customer needs, technical investments, and our strategic goals
– Serving as the product owner for one or more agile teams and driving the strategy, tactics, and delivery timelines for your product area
– Briefing analysts and presenting at conferences, webinars, and other events
– Developing internal and external collateral, documentation, and training materials to support our global sales, marketing, support, and customer success efforts
– Inspiring your cross-functional peers to build strong partnerships in delivering excellent products and services
– 3 to 5 years of working experience as a hands-on Software Product Manager for a cloud-based, B2B SaaS product
– Have worked as part of a team that follows agile development practices, and believes in rapid iteration and experimentation
– Knowledge of modern software development and quality engineering tools and methods, including GitHub, Jenkins, CI/CD, A/B testing, test automation, public cloud platforms, etc.
– Strong analytical skills, detail-oriented, and a demonstrated ability to self-motivate. Comfortable making data-driven decisions as often as possible
– Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communications skills for both technical and non-technical audiences
– Technical degree or equivalent experience, MBA ideal
Ideally, you’re based in the Boston area, but we’re open to remote candidates who are comfortable working core hours in the Eastern U.S. time zone. If this sounds like you, we’d love to chat! Even if you don’t fit all of these must-haves, but see yourself being successful in the role, we encourage you to apply.
Working at mabl:
– We embrace hybrid and remote work in and outside of the US! We have nearly 100 mablers spread across the world, currently in 6 countries, 4 continents, and 13 states.
– We bring everyone together annually to foster lasting personal relationships and encourage mablers to visit our Boston office whenever they can.
– Our focus on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion has grown from a small team of 6 people to now over 15 people driving budgeted initiatives across all facets of the company including recruiting, onboarding, education, and celebrations.
– We’re proud to have won 10 awards since 2021 recognizing not only our product, but our culture and extreme focus on customer satisfaction.
– We may be a small company, but we invest significantly in benefits and perks including generous parental leave, rich health benefits, a transportation benefit, and an employee collaboration perk.
– We value our employees and show our appreciation through rewards and recognition programs, including mabl Kudos and our annual Founders Award!
mabl is the enterprise SaaS leader of intelligent, low-code test automation that empowers high-velocity software teams to embed automated end-to-end tests into the entire development lifecycle. mabl customers benefit from a unified platform for easily creating, executing, and maintaining reliable browser, API and mobile web tests that result in faster delivery of high-quality, business critical applications. That’s why customer-centric brands like Charles Schwab, jetBlue, Dollar Shave Club, Stack Overflow, and many others rely on mabl to create the digital experiences their customers demand. Learn more at https://www.mabl.com; follow @mablhq on Twitter and @mabl on LinkedIn.