You will be a part of our Product Team bringing Toggl Track to whole new levels. The salary for this position is €45,000 annually. You can work from anywhere in the world.
As a Product Manager you will be a part of our Product team, working with developers, designers, product marketing, customer success and the management to build a fast-evolving product. You will be participating in all stages of the product development process and will have a real impact on the product.
You will fit in well in our team if you are a good team player and communicator, cooperative and can resolve potential conflicts productively and have working experience with building SaaS products. You have a healthy obsession with user journeys, product design and development. Good understanding of project management techniques and software development methodologies in addition to elementary understanding of UX design are a big plus. You will be a perfect match with our team if you love collaborating with people from all disciplines, always try to look at the big picture and want to take ownership of your work.
Our Recruitment Process
Join our remote team in four simple steps
1. Skills test
A short online quiz to evaluate your skills and knowledge fit for the position
A homework assignment and a quick chat to understand your experiences and expectations
We’ll make you an offer you can’t refuse
- Freedom to choose when and where you work
- 24 days of paid time off a year, plus your local holidays
- Between 2 and 8 in-person meetups per year for team-building (expenses covered)
- Laptop and a €2,000 budget to set up your home office
- Reimbursement for co-working space membership or internet service at home
- Opportunities to attend trainings, workshops, and conferences
- Monthly reimbursement for gym membership, massage, and other wellness services
- Support for buying a phone, eyeglasses or tools you need for doing your best work