What You’ll Be Working On:
- Determine customers’ needs by specifying and conducting customer research
- Develop product specifications and requirements
- Work closely with our design and engineering teams as part of an agile development process as product features move from product specs to production software
- Develop the roadmap of current products and future products with company executives
- Create buy-in for the product roadmap and vision internally and with key external partners
- Work with the customer team to implement strategies that improve customer experience and drive growth
- Achieve product excellence and accomplishment by driving modern processes and standards for work
- Support production and sales team requests and internal tools
What You Bring to Reify Health:
- 2+ years of work experience in product management, or a related field
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a product throughout the entire product lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product strategies
- Understanding of or experience in agile software development
- Ability to effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work in a high-growth environment – you are comfortable with ambiguity and find no job too big or small.
- A bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- BS or MS degree in product management, design, engineering
- Experience with product development. We believe empathy for users is the foundation of good products.
- Experience with healthcare-related technologies. Any previous healthcare experience is appreciated as it increases the potential to take our products in new and interesting directions.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Salary and Stock Options Salary and stock options commensurate to your experience and expertise.
- Comprehensive Health / Wellness Coverage 100% premium coverage for you (and >50% for your dependents) for: Top-tier health plan (with option of HSA), Dental, Vision, Disability (short-term and long-term), Life insurance (for your entire tenure at Reify), 24/7 access to doctor by phone or online via telemedicine coverage.
- Retirement Plan 401(k) plan with employer matching program.
- Company-provided Workstation You have the option of getting a brand new Macbook Pro laptop
- Location Convenience & Transportation We are located two blocks from Downtown Crossing. Free monthly T pass. Full suite of office accommodations provided by WeWork: unlimited coffee, infused water, and more.
- Vacation and Holiday Flexibility Generous paid-time-off policy that accrues with your tenure at Reify which includes holiday flexibility and parental leave