At HubSpot, we have been on an incredible journey building world class Marketing, Sales and Services products that help small and medium size businesses grow.
As a Product Manager, you will set the vision for growth in your product layer, and execute against ambitious goals. Product Managers at HubSpot operate in embedded product teams and succeed by collaborating with partners across Engineering, Design, Research, and Analytics to make the most impactful decisions to delight our customers. We’re looking for experienced product managers to join our team.
As the Product Manager in our Content Management squad, you’ll work with an amazing team of engineers on an innovative yet mission critical piece of the HubSpot platform. Your job is to help hundreds of thousands of HubSpot users get the most out of their hosted assets. Whether those assets are used in marketing, sales, service, or website tools, the end goal is to create a delightful and market leading solution to help our customers manage their digital assets on our platform. In short, your job is to help them turn those assets into business results. Working alongside our Publishing and CMS teams, you’ll be responsible for bridging the gap from the known to the unknown by building a platform for orchestrating assets across media and channels.
In this role you’ll get to:
- Own the product related to File management and hosting tools and identify areas of improvement
- Connect with the customers to identify insights to drive decisions
- Utilize research and analytics to build delightful and innovative products
- Craft a brand new platform solution for a new product within the CMS offering
We are looking for people who have:
- Successfully shipped products
- A few years of experience partnering with engineers, designers, and other product leaders to drive product improvement and new features
- Confidence in representing the product organization internally and externally
- A data-driven approach to problem solving
- Excellent communication and ability to clearly articulate vision
- A creative approach to connecting customer feedback to product development
- A strong understanding of the competitive software space
- A desire to move quickly and grow in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Content Management systems or Design tools /strategies
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work through. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #4 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2021, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.