About Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we’ve built three brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men’s hair loss), Cove (for migraine), and Evens (for acid reflux). We’re growing rapidly, recently raised a $47m Series B, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, First Round, and Greycroft, among others.
This year, we are honored to be included on Built In’s 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
Keeps has huge ambitions to be the best men’s hair loss brand in the world, and we’re looking for a Product Manager to join our team and focus on our overall growth metrics. You’ll play a critical role in shaping the future of Keeps’ conversion product roadmap, ship features, and ensure we’re always delivering the best experience possible to our users. While the primary focus will be on improving our growth metrics via the purchase flow, this role could also evolve into owning other parts of our acquisition strategy.
The ideal candidate is analytical, proactive, resourceful, organized, and results-oriented. You have a strong understanding of the intricacies of conversion funnel optimization, and are dedicated to raising the bar through methodical, structured A/B testing. We look for teammates who are curious and kind, and who will challenge us at every turn — asking the tough questions and determined to find the ideal solutions.
This role reports to the Product Lead, Keeps.
You’re the right person for this role if you are:
- A team player with a hands-on mentality and a ‘no task is too small’ attitude
- A self starter who proactively identifies problems as well as solutions, and are always seeking ways to improve the product even with limited resources
- A strategic thinker with a want and willingness to push the envelope and bring fresh, innovative ideas to life (we like to go big)
- Data-driven and analytical. You always try to back product decisions with data. When data is not available, you’re comfortable driving data analysis to inform decisions.
- Customer-obsessed: You care deeply about building the right experience for our users, and try to do so from data analysis to market research to iterative testing
- Thorough and detail-oriented across all things you touch
- Passionate about the Keeps and Thirty Madison mission: helping more people access affordable, approachable, high-quality healthcare
Some things you will work on:
- Lead ideation and execution of a conversion roadmap, collaborating with Keeps Product, Growth, Engineering, Design, and Data
- Run A/B tests on the conversion funnel to increase conversion rate, revenue, LTV, and retention
- Work closely with the Keeps Growth team to ideate new landing pages and execute conversion funnel tests
- Analyze conversion funnel metrics and build KPI reports with large sets of data to identify trends, efficiencies, and opportunities that can help reduce funnel dropoff
- Collaborate with growth team on testing strategy, offers, sales, landing page design, and other growth initiatives
- Manage quality assurance testing, ensuring our users always have a bug-free experience
- Speak with our users to identify and propose solutions to alleviate their pain points
- Work with product design on user testing, and brainstorming new features and tests
- Work with engineering to build out new features, estimate timelines and communicate releases
You should have:
- 4-5 years of related professional experience
- Have demonstrable experience increasing CVR, revenue, and downstream metrics through A/B testing each step of the conversion funnel
- Basic proficiency with SQL and data visualization tools
- Proficiency with platforms like Google Analytics, Google Optimize, Optimizely, Hotjar, and Amplitude
- Knowledge of project management tools (JIRA, Trello, Asana)
- A track record of successfully working cross-functionally
- Positive, flexible, and well organized to thrive in a fast-moving environment
- Passion about making health care more consumer centric and making care for chronic health conditions a better experience
- Experience in health & wellness and/or e-commerce (subscription preferred)
- Managed a digital product end-to-end (from launch through to iteration, and growth)
How we are managing through the COVID pandemic and its impact on our team?
These are unprecedented times and we understand COVID-19 is impacting everyone differently. Our primary goal from the beginning of the pandemic has been to ensure employee safety. We went from optional to mandatory work-from-home very quickly in early March, and we have told employees that they can work remotely through April 2021 to allow them to plan accordingly.
We have also rolled out several initiatives to help our team successfully navigate the uncertainty associated with COVID-19. These initiatives have included providing funds for home office improvements, medical reimbursements, free meditation/mindfulness tools, mandatory “Me Days” away from work, company-wide days off, and fun opportunities to connect live with teammates each week (such as virtual escape rooms). We continue to examine different benefits, tools, and processes that best support our employees as we continue to work remotely and eventually begin transitioning back to the office.
- Competitive salary and equity
- Great healthcare (obviously)
- Regular team building activities
- Budget for the technology tools you need
- Unlimited vacation days and annual $1,000 vacation stipend
- As an early hire on a close-knit team, we want you to help shape the company’s culture and future
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation.