At HubSpot, we have been on an incredible journey building world-class Marketing, Sales, and Services products that help small and medium-size businesses grow.
The mission of the HubSpot Marketplace team is to help users of HubSpot grow better and do more with HubSpot. We are beginning a multi-year journey to reimagine the HubSpot Marketplace(s) and extend it beyond Integrations and CMS assets (what it is today) and into a one-of-a-kind experience where HubSpot users can access prebuilt assets and services for all Hubs of the HubSpot product. In this role, you will partner closely with engineers, product designers, the marketing team, and other business leaders to plan and execute the marketplace strategy. You will lead your product team to scope and deliver new marketplaces and prioritize iterative improvements to realize the long-term marketplace vision. The success of the Marketplace is a cornerstone of HubSpot’s mission to help businesses grow better and you’ll be part of the team driving toward this goal.
As a Product Manager, you will set the vision for growth in your product layer, and execute against ambitious goals. Product Managers at HubSpot operate in embedded product models and succeed by collaborating with partners across Engineering, Design, Research, and Analytics to make the most impactful decisions to delight our customers. We’re looking for experienced product managers to join our team.
We hire talented people at all seniority levels and work with them to shape their role. If you like the sound of product management at HubSpot, apply here so we can learn more about you.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Own product strategy from concept through launch, along with future iterations
- Connect with the customers to identify insights to drive decisions
- Utilize research and analytics to build delightful and innovative products
- Connect with internal product teams to identify new opportunities where a marketplace can help customers grow better and deliver value by unlocking marketplace potential in all hubs
We are looking for people who have:
- Successfully shipped products
- A few years of experience partnering with engineers, designers, and other product leaders to drive product improvement and new features
- Confidence in representing the product organization internally and externally
- A data-driven approach to problem-solving
- Excellent communication and ability to clearly articulate vision
- A creative approach to connecting customer feedback to product development
- A strong understanding of the competitive software space
- A desire to move quickly and grow in a fast-paced environment
- 3-5 years experience working in B2B marketplaces preferred
- Understanding of supply and demand dynamics of B2B marketplaces or willingness to learn
- Experience in bringing new marketplaces online preferred
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work through. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #4 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2021, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.