About the Job:
We are looking for a talented individual to own Taulia’s existing suite of partner integrations and work with current and new bank, fintech, and other partners to build out additional capabilities and drive future revenue opportunities. This position reports to Taulia’s head of bank solutions.
- Build business case for new solutions though client feedback and market research
- Develop and manage a business plan for building and rollout of solutions
- Investigate delivery complexities including legal and regulatory requirements
- Support communication and dialogue with customers, prospects, Taulia direct sales resources, strategic partners, and distribution.
- Support selection of strategic partners and/or service providers (as appropriate) to deliver on agreed business case(s).
- Work closely with Taulia Technology Product Owners to align Product Development Roadmaps (including but not limited to business requirements, success criteria, prioritization and dependencies).
- Manage ongoing relationship(s) with partners and service providers across the region.
- Ensure delivery of end-to-end solution(s), including but not limited to sales enablement, customer support, compliance, and operations.
- Manage go to market planning and execution.
- Understand and document the competitive landscape in relevant region.
- Work closely with Taulia Development to integrate new solutions with the existing Taulia platform, leveraging the platform and data capabilities as a differentiator for the solution.
- Understand and communicate how Taulia’s new products and services fit within the Taulia solution and strengthen Taulia’s overall value proposition and market differentiation.
Compensation Range: $90,000 – $130,000 USD
Core Skills & Key Competencies:
- Understanding of product life cycle and experience of supporting innovation and new product roll out.
- Understanding of the SaaS FinTech landscape.
- Ability to clearly articulate the productivity benefits FinTech delivers across the Purchase Order to Pay technology ecosystem.
- Demonstrated experience in Trade / Supply chain management and/or finance.
- Demonstrated experience within consulting / financial services industry.
- Intellectually curious, asks questions and connects things meaningfully.
- Strong communicator, ability to overcome objections through reason.
- Flexible work schedule
- Remote-friendly environment
- Competitive Compensation (Annual Base Salary, Annual Bonus, Equity)
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- Comprehensive PTO Structure (PTO, Sick Leave, Bereavement)
- Global Parental Leave
- Company issued equipment (Laptop, monitor, etc.)
- 401k with match
- Career Development/Pathing
- Mentorship Programs
- EAP Program/Mental Health Advocacy
- Supportive Work Culture
Taulia is a fintech provider of working capital management solutions headquartered in San Francisco, California. Taulia helps companies access value tied up in their payables, receivables and inventory. A network of more than 2 million businesses use Taulia’s platform to determine when they want to pay and be paid. Taulia processes more than $500 billion each year and is trusted by the world’s largest companies including Airbus, AstraZeneca, Nissan and Vodafone. For more information, please visit www.taulia.com.
Taulia is an Equal Opportunity Employer –Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
If you don’t think you meet all of the criteria above but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we’re looking for someone excited to join the team.