From discovery and product concept to launch and growth, our product managers drive the initiatives that make our products irresistible for our customers because they solve immediate and long-term problems. As a member of the Business Tribe, you will be a crucial player in building the tools developers will use to integrate with Bitso and build the next generation of financial services.
As our Institutional Partnership Experience Product Manager you will lead the squad responsible for all of Bitso’s API documentation and the success of partners integrating into the Bitso environment.
- Own the development and deployment of Bitso’s new API documentation.
- Make sure our business partners successfully integrate with the Bitso ecosystem.
- Define the right business strategies, objectives and priorities in alignment with the Bitso for Institutional Tribe’s vision.
- Spend significant time with internal and external stakeholders and translate the insights and requirements into Bitso’s API documentation.
- Define, plan and execute the Partnership Experience Roadmap.
- Lead a multidisciplinary squad and coordinate with other squads to constantly deliver value to our customers and business partners.
- Be the voice of your team across the organization.
- Ensure that the Tribe’s and Partnership Experience team’s OKRs are achieved, proactively eliminating blockers and executing solutions.
- Define quarterly squad OKRs that enable the success of partner integrating to the Bitso institutional ecosystem.
- Create quarterly and yearly roadmap in partnership with squad lead.
- Define and test hypotheses to achieve OKRs.
- Analyze and present results of experiments and launches.
- Define launch GTM plans.
- Overcome blocking issues.
- Inspire squad by effectively communicating vision.
- Report regularly on squad progress against OKRs, learnings, next steps.
- Include cross-functional team in ideation around roadmap.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the company.
- Speak with your customers to understand their problems in an ambiguous product area (Product discovery).
- Conduct competitive analysis.
Who you are:
- 3+ years of experience in Product Management, Product Ownership or Product Development, managing a multidisciplinary team to build, improve, and launch a digital product.
- You’re intellectually curious and think creatively.
- Experience with API documentation focused on the developer experience.
- Experience with a B2B environment.
- Experience with success engineers.
- Ability to understand complex finance, legal, compliance, technical and operational requirements.
- Experience using agile methodology is a must.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- English language proficiency (minimum 90%).
- Spanish and/or Portuguese is a strong plus.
- Crypto experience is a plus
- Experience as a developer is a plus
Bitso is Latin America’s leading cryptocurrency platform. Our goal is to evolve how we think about and use money. We believe that we should all have the opportunity to use our money whenever we want it, and how we want it, without boundaries or schedules. To achieve this, we provide individuals with fast, cheap, seamless and user-friendly financial services powered by blockchain technology.
Cryptocurrencies do not rely on intermediaries to give them legitimacy or value. Instead, they are valuable because of the peer-to-peer technology that powers them. We firmly believe in crypto and the use cases it has. It’s time for the world to upgrade to a fair, open, transparent, and global financial system for all. #makecryptouseful.
Visit us at https://bitso.com/
Bitso promotes an environment where people are treated fairly and with respect, free of discrimination, bullying, harassment, violence or threats.
- Purpose: You’ll be part of something bigger, working towards financial disruption and inclusion across Latin America.
- Culture: You’ll work in a thriving, friendly, and fun environment that promotes open discussions, jokes, learning, video games, and lots of fun.
- People: You’ll work with some of the most driven and intelligent people in the crypto space, engaging with a network of diverse talent from 25+ nationalities bound by our quest to #makecryptouseful.
- Salary: We pay competitively in the countries where we operate.
- Venue: Work from wherever you want, work asynchronously; this role is fully remote to give you maximum freedom.
- Unlimited Paid Time-Off: You choose your number of days off. Recharge batteries and enjoy who you are outside the office
- Employee Stock Option Plan: we want our team members to be owners of the company. Therefore, as we all together crave for the success of our business, you will be eligible to participate in our stock option plan!
- This role is expected to work remotely.
- These are the applicable requisites, although equivalent competencies in any of the above will also be considered.