Please do not apply for this role if you are not physically located in Europe, Africa or the Middle East (UTC-1 to UTC+3). While this is a remote position, we can not consider candidates that are not based in these regions. You can find a detailed explanation in our Recruitment FAQs.
At Hotjar, we’re creating Product Experience Insights software for digital product teams. We help show how users behave and what they feel strongly about, so product teams can deliver real value, fast.
The Hotjar Product and Engineering team consist of three tribes, each with multiple product squads focused on multiple areas of the product and the business. You will report directly to our Group Product Manager while working within our Scale and Support Tribe. Because of your close collaboration with stakeholders of all levels, strong communication and prioritization skills are crucial to be successful in this role.
You should also have experience working in a fast-paced environment with a rapidly evolving technology stack, and be focused on pragmatism, agility, and efficiency.
About the job:
- Work as part of the team that owns Hotjar’s payments platform.
- Partner with Product and Engineering teams across all tribes to identify opportunities and understand how to leverage our payment platform to support Hotjar’s growth plans.
- Ensure financial compliance and accurate revenue reporting through the payments platform
- Collaborate with Finance, Sales and Support to ensure the platform supports business use-cases
- A technical background for quick and deep understanding of technical initiatives.
- Able to reason about complex systems end-to-end.
- Experience in successfully identifying opportunities by working with multiple stakeholders and delivering solutions that have measurable outcomes.
- Experience in building products and experiences at scale with a data driven approach.
- A focus on building strong relationships with stakeholders of all levels.
- Previous professional experience as a Technical Product Manager (2+ years for Mid-level, 4+ for Senior).
- Desire to work in a respectful, transparent, and collaborative work environment, following Hotjar’s company values, culture, and ways of working.
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third-party.
The compensation range for this role is €65,000 to €85,000 for Mid-level PM, and €75,000 to €100,000 for Senior PM, annually. This was established after performing market research and is aligned with our approach to compensation. We encourage all candidates to read our Recruitment FAQs to further understand our approach to compensation and how we structure our contracts.
In addition to the monetary compensation, we also provide all team members with an assortment of unique and popular perks.
Hotjar compensation approach
Our ranges are established after performing market research but the specific compensation amount of the offer will be determined based on relative experience, skills, and equity across the team. We encourage all candidates to read our Recruitment FAQs to further understand our approach to compensation and how we structure our contracts.
In addition to the monetary compensation, we provide all team members with an assortment of unique and popular perks valued at more than €10,000 a year, plus stock options and 40 days of annual leave. These have been chosen to reflect our values and ideals, be it encouraging constant learning with our Personal Development Budget, a great work/life balance with the Holiday Budget, or a happy, healthy team with our Wellbeing Budget.
Here at Hotjar, we welcome team members of all backgrounds, identities, and experiences. Working with respect is built into our core values: we are honest, tolerant, and inclusive. We celebrate the uniqueness and strength found in diversity. We all commit to creating a safe working environment and are allies to those less privileged. And we fully believe that living by these values helps us to make our company, and our product, better.