Mode is a remote-first company with cross-functional teams based throughout the US. We welcome applicants from all 50 states. Employees based in the San Francisco area also have the option to work out of our office as desired.
Data-driven companies win. Mode provides the tools to make companies data-driven. Data analysts quickly answer business questions using data in a comprehensive, cloud-based toolchain. Business users can understand and explore their company’s data in our world-class visualization product. Mode provides the complete solution for data-driven companies by serving both analysts and business users.
The Report Interactivity team supports analysts in building reports and dashboards that tell a compelling data story. You’ll own the strategy to expand Mode’s support for Report layout and end-user interactions to build a data platform where companies come together over their data.
Mode’s Product team
Product Managers at Mode work on small, cross-functional teams that own specific products and act with high autonomy. We value open discussion, collaboration, and engineering excellence.
Product Managers help define the product vision and execute the roadmap. You are responsible for ensuring we deliver high-quality products on time. You understand the larger business goals and craft a product strategy that enables them. You know how to create products that are easy for novice users to use and powerful enough for experts to live in.
What you’ll do
- Manage the product development process from conception through design, release, and iteration
- Conduct user and market research and identify features to improve the product
- Work cross-functionally across the organization to effectively bring new features to market
- Define and monitor feature metrics, using data to recommend improvements
What we look for
- Experience working with data or analytics products
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Careful and flexible thought on prioritization, trade offs, and the user experience
Mode is a collaborative analytics platform that brings teams together around data to make game-changing decisions.
In everything we do, we strive to put the people we do it for first. This starts internally: together we’re building a culture that embraces diversity and learning, humility and gratitude. At the same time, we try not to take ourselves too seriously and strive for a healthy balance between work and personal pursuits.
Benefits you can expect as a Mode employee:
- Generous, flexible PTO and family leave
- Flexible work schedules—we trust you to know what will make yourself most productive
- Excellent health coverage for team members and their families (Mode pays the 100% of the premiums)
- Supportive work environment and a manager who is focused on your professional growth
- Company events that highlight our team’s passions and hobbies
Mode is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. For California residents please review our CCPA Privacy Notice linked here.
The compensation range for this role is $125,000-175,000 to be determined by level. #BI-Remote