Crowdbotics is on a mission to democratize the software development process by providing entrepreneurs, product managers, and technical teams with the tools to build applications with zero to minimal coding.Embedded in our DNA are the following beliefs and values:
- open systems empower our customers to build future-proof businesses on our platform
- open architectures enable customers to leverage the “best-of-breed” technologies for their business and our platform should support and embrace them
- machine-generated code is just a means to an end. It needs to coexist with human-written code, and be readable by humans in order to be truly useful.
- customers stay on our platform because of the openness, flexibility, and value that our platform offers, and not because they are locked into our platform through inaccessible code.
- talent is global and we will strive to make it accessible to our customers with minimal effort.We are looking for like-minded people who believe in our mission, and share our vision of a world where anyone can build software – at scale.
Crowdbotics is looking for a Product Manager to help coordinate development of our core application platform.
- Able to understand both customer and business needs and translate them into tickets and requirements.
- Maintain a prioritized roadmap and timeline for product features and user stories
- Define success criteria for testing and product acceptance
- Identity and execute on strategies to lift product-adoption KIPs
- Report on success metrics for each initiative
- Facilitate creation and maintenance of proper product documentation, including release notes and feature announcements.
- Ability to work well with internal teams, including developers, engineers, architects, quality assurance, and operations. Ensure requirements are fully understood and that implementation plans match expectations.
- Collaborate with UI/UX Designers to deliver coherent and intuitive interfaces
- Analyze and report on product development performance with JIRA
- Serve as a product evangelist and subject matter expert to the technical/developer community.
- Coordinate beta tests.
- Use database queries to analyze performance indicators, evaluate experiments, etc.
- Help ensure the product is successful before and after launch.
- Orchestrate go-to-market activities with Growth team
- 3- 5 years of product management at a small to mid-size technology or SaaS company
- CS or web development background
- Technical SEO proficiency
- Well versed in operationalizing API data
- Experience with React Native and Django
- Able to prioritize a shifting backlog of product opportunities — excellent project management skills
- Ability to experiment and iterate quickly in a fast growth environment
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence
- Excellent interpersonal communication and writing skills
- Remote work experience
- Experience with React, Bootstrap, Heroku and/or Shopify
- Active open source contributor
- Experience with Hubspot CRM
- You hack or build software projects in your spare time
- Previous experience selling mobile or web app development services
- You have built an app with the Crowdbotics App Builder (https://www.crowdbotics.com/app-builder)