At HubSpot, we have been on an incredible journey building world class Marketing, Sales and Services products that help small and medium size businesses grow. As a Product Manager on the Sales Hub, you will set the vision for growth in a product that serves hundreds of thousands of weekly active users. Product Managers at HubSpot operate in embedded product models and succeed by collaborating with partners across Engineering, Design, Research, and Analytics to make the most impactful decisions to delight our customers. We’re looking for experienced product managers to join our team.
We hire talented people at all seniority levels and work with them to shape their role. If you like the sound of product management at HubSpot, apply here so we can learn more about you.
In this role you’ll get to:
- Own a product strategy focused on improving how sales reps efficiently use HubSpot to book meetings and close deals.
- Dive deeply into NPS to uncover and solve for the underlying trends that drive it for sales reps
- Connect with the customers to identify insights to drive decisions
- Utilize research and analytics to build delightful and innovative products.
We are looking for people who have:
- Successfully shipped products for sales teams (extensions or mobile expertise is a plus!)
- A few years or experience partnering with engineers, designers, and other product leaders to drive product improvement and new features
- Thrived in an environment where autonomy is valued. You’ll have the opportunity to innovate in a wide problem space to improve the daily lives of sales reps.
- Ability to break down a broad vision into achievable milestones.
- A data-driven approach to problem solving
- Excellent communication and ability to clearly articulate vision
- A creative approach to connecting customer feedback to product development
- A strong understanding of SaaS metrics and economics
- A desire to move quickly and grow in a fast-paced environment.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work through. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #1 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2020, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.