- Experience managing a consumer or SaaS product that delights users.
- Strong organizational and people skills, successful track record of coordinating between multiple project stakeholders and software development teams.
- Excellent ability to deep-dive into data, generate insights, identify opportunities, and execute on them.
- Proven track record of learning by quick experimentation (and sometimes failure), and then scaling.
- Experience managing a product for a technical audience (developers or data scientists).
- UX research
- Our goal is to be the dominant place to get any data on a physical Place. We sell our product – our datasets – to data scientists and machine learning engineers at companies of all sizes.
- At SafeGraph, we’ve taken a measured approach to building a long term company. We were profitable in 2019, have hired experienced leadership from the start and care deeply about democratizing access to data to everyone.
- We currently have ~70 employees and are growing quickly. We recently raised a $45 million Series B ($65 million raised to date), and the CEO was previously the founder and CEO of LiveRamp (NYSE:RAMP).
- While SafeGraph was started in San Francisco, we’ve been fully distributed across North America since 2019, and currently have small offices (in non-pandemic times) in SF, NYC & Denver. We get the entire company together in the same place as often as possible, and cannot wait to do this again soon!
- We offer our employees a robust set of benefits, including health, dental & vision insurance coverage, a 401k, work-from-home stipend, mental health benefits, and much more.
Some good reading on how we think: