Who you are:
To qualify for this role, you have experience in a product marketing role within a fast-paced tech company. We are looking for someone who can dive deep into understanding high school group leaders’ needs and get to know our products and competitive landscape like the back of your hand. With proven project management capabilities and a solid marketing skillset, you have a track record of collaborating with cross-functional teams, delighting your customers, both internal and external, with the right products, collateral, and training support.
What you will do at a Product Marketer:
The Product Marketer is the evangelist of Snap! Mobile products. In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of product messaging and execution of go-to-market strategies to drive the adoption of Snap!’s products in new markets. In addition, the Product Marketer will also execute product launches, develop core positioning, participate in the development of sales training, and help create demand generation programs. You will spend time with customers and non-customers; ultimately delivering outside-the-company insights back into the company product line.
This is a full-time, remote position.
Product Marketer Responsibilities
- Partner and collaborate with internal stakeholders (e.g., Marketing, Product Management, Product Development, Sales, Market Research) to ensure product roadmaps are understood and attuned to our customers’ most pressing needs
- Drive Go-to-Market execution for Snap!’s product line and solution portfolio, including methods for customer acquisition as well as customer retention.
- Create product collateral, customer case studies, white papers, Web content, and sales tools to promote Snap!’s product portfolio.
- Participate in longer-range strategic thinking on product development priorities
- Truly understand the voice of the customer to refine and clarify value propositions to specific personas / use cases / customer types / etc.
- Influence cross-functional teams to ensure value propositions satisfy the market
- Drive product innovation in close partnership with multiple teams and functions
- Seek out, analyze, and synthesize data, both internal and external, to bring fresh insights
- Demonstrate and build expertise on key propositions and industry trends; be viewed as a thought leader in the high school sports administration space.
- Maintain product launch plans.
- Identify product references for industry and customer referrals.
Product Marketer Qualifications
- 2+ years of Product Marketing experience with enterprise software experience preferred
- Working knowledge of SAAS software and how customers use these solutions to solve specific business problems.
- Deep, established proficiency in storytelling and narrative-building
- Ability to convey complex technical benefits to business audiences.
- Ability to work in a deadline-oriented environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Solid project management and organization skills.
- Remarkable attention to detail and organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize effectively and toggle between long-term strategies and short-term tasks easily
- Proven ability to work effectively with internal stakeholders in multiple departments.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Ability to get results in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Strong analytics and business acumen, leveraging results to make recommendations for future actions
- Positive and entrepreneurial-minded team player with an internal drive to hit goals and deadlines
- Experience with launching & scaling consumer products and apps for consumers
- Experience in a start-up environment is preferred.
About Snap! Raise:
We’re creating a new system that helps teams get the resources they need to build the next generation of leaders. There are a hundred ways you can join us in creating a better tomorrow: donate to a program. Buy a T-shirt. Become part of our team. Whatever it is, it will be the most important, meaningful thing you can do, because you’ll be making a difference in the life of a kid. Kids need coaches. Kids need to play. And every kid needs a champion.
Snap Raise is proud to offer the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K with a 4% match from the company
- Unlimited PTO
- Flex Birthday day off
- Monthly Wellness Classes (virtually!)