ConsenSys is the leading Ethereum software company. We enable developers, enterprises, and people worldwide to build next-generation applications, launch modern financial infrastructure, and access the decentralized web.
Our product suite, composed of Infura, Quorum, Codefi, MetaMask, and Diligence, serves millions of users, supports billions of blockchain-based queries for our clients, and has handled billions of dollars in digital assets. Ethereum is the largest programmable blockchain in the world, leading in business adoption, developer community, and DeFi activity. On this trusted, open source foundation, we are building the digital economy of tomorrow. To explore our products and solutions, visit http://consensys.net.
What will you do:
As Product Marketing Lead for Consumer and Developer offerings, you are a senior member of the Marketing team and you lead the planning, development, and execution of product marketing initiatives globally, across multiple products – including MetaMask, MetaMask Swaps, Infura, and Truffle.
You are a servant leader and you spend most of your time promoting alignment between the priorities of your team of Product Marketing Managers (PMM) and that of the product leads. You achieve this role by acting as a facilitator between Product, Sales and other functions; keeping track of campaigns and problem solving roadblocks during sync-up meetings; acting as the voice of customer; and by coaching PMMs continuously.
Each PMM coordinates a cross-functional go-to-market team, including product, business development, developer relations and sales, to plan and execute the go-to-market strategy for their assigned products as well as future features and extensions. You define and promote consistent product marketing practices and tools across PMMs, and you constantly raise the bar. You help PMMs to define and report on quantitative monthly and quarterly metrics.
You help the Marketing team to hire outstanding talent and you take shared accountability for the team’s motivation, development and happiness.
Skills & Experience:
The ideal candidate has at least 8 years of experience in product marketing at successful technology companies, preferably start-ups.
They have an outstanding track record when it comes to bringing fast growing consumer and/or developer software products to market globally. They have demonstrated an ability to undertake meaningful customer segmentation, analyze market dynamics, and understand and leverage developer ecosystems in order to grow the product ecosystem.
They can manage multiple projects simultaneously, prioritizing constantly and meeting deadlines. They operate with a high degree of autonomy and proactively manage stakeholders across the company in order to create momentum around their goals. They are known as someone who helps others above and beyond the scope of their role.
As storytellers, they can be hands-on when it comes to generating narratives and content. They can present information clearly and in a structured way and know how to be creative, funny or quirky on occasion in order to make their voice stand out.
Bonus points for:
- An understanding of the blockchain and Ethereum ecosystem, with an interest and curiosity to learn more.
- Experience working in a globally distributed and/or remote team.
Why join ConsenSys?
Here are some of the perks of being part of a unique organization like ConsenSys
- One of the most recognized tech companies in the blockchain ecosystem globally. A work experience at ConsenSys is a tremendous reference for your future career. ConsenSys alumni have moved on to become tech entrepreneurs, CEOs, and team leads at tech companies.
- The forefront of a revolution. We fundamentally believe blockchain is a next generation of technology that can lay the foundation for a more just and equitable society. You can be a part of building the digital economy of tomorrow and radically transforming our society for the better.
- A dynamic startup environment with deep roots. We are one of the earliest blockchain companies and a leader in the space. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that reaches the edge of our ecosystem.
- Deep technical challenges. Blockchain technology is just over 10 years old. Ethereum itself is still a toddler. There is much to be done before these platforms can scale to the order of millions or billions of users. We are building the tools, infrastructure and applications l that are pushing the technology forward.
- Continuous learning and improvements. You’ll be constantly exposed to new concepts, ideas and frameworks from your peers and as you work on different projects — challenging you to stay at the top of your game.
ConsenSys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ConsenSys is aware of fraudulent recruitment practices and we encourage all applicants to review our best practices to protect yourself which can be found here.