About the job
Product Marketing Manager
We are Streamlabs, a technology company based in San Francisco and Vancouver. We build tools and software allowing nearly 40 million live streamers to engage with viewers, monetize their broadcasts, and grow their channels. Over $800 million in donations have been paid out to streamers through our platform since 2015. The top live creators on Twitch and other platforms trust and use our tools to broadcast and monetize their streams. Our company is changing the live streaming and creator industry and you can be a big part of it.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager who can help us launch and scale new products. Build a community and be the voice of new brands.
We believe in meaningful work and value relationships at work. Part of our culture is deep empathy for our teammates. We do team-wide hackathons twice a year and fly the entire team from across the globe to one location to build new ideas together. We support remote work, especially during these times.
Why this role?
- Have massive IMPACT in shaping the creator economy
- Directly engage with creators every day
- Have millions of creators use your products
- Play an integral role in shaping new products and building a community
- Work side by side with a fast-moving talented team that is going to win
- Have the resources, including a significant budget, and the freedom to execute your ideas
- Responsible for managing several growth marketing actions at a time, determining which we should scale and which we should end
- Collect and review data to develop more effective campaigns and new initiatives. You will do whatever it takes to show progress week over week or fail quickly and learn
- Draw on marketing expertise across a wide variety of disciplines like campaign building, email marketing, and referral marketing to grow our products
- Understand how to balance speed and quality in taking on different initiatives
- Define the right KPIs and timelines and deliver on them
- At least 2 years working in a software company or startup
- At least 5 years of work experience with 2 in Product Marketing
- Experience handling multiple programs simultaneously
- Able to lead projects end to end
- Eager to own and be responsible for moving a clear metric forward
- Develop monthly reports to analyze growth and marketing metrics
- We are looking for someone who will acquire a deep understanding of our platform and community, as well as align with our values
- Worked in the creator economy
- Worked in a many-hats growth role that was tasked with driving traffic to the site
Important to our culture: 1. Speed 2. Humble 3. Empathy 4. Ownership We prefer to hire for attitude, train for skill.