About BentoBox & Our Mission
The BentoBox Marketing and Commerce Platform delivers a seamless guest experience dedicated to accelerating growth and helping restaurants thrive. Restaurant concepts worldwide rely on BentoBox as their digital front door for elevated design, built-in marketing tools, actionable data, and a best-in-class customer experience that’s built for growth. BentoBox is trusted and loved by industry leaders such as José Andrés’s ThinkFoodGroup, Danny Meyer’s Union Square Hospitality Group, Emmy Squared, Suerte, and The Meatball Shop.
Our mission is to empower the world’s restaurants to succeed in their mission of hospitality.
About the Role:
BentoBox is seeking a Product Marketing Manager to join our rapidly growing team. Reporting to the Director of Product Marketing, you will be responsible for the positioning, messaging, and go-to-market strategy for BentoBox’s integrations with third-parties, including POS systems, payments, and more. This role is fully remote, with the option of working from the NYC office.
The ideal candidate for this role is an excellent communicator and is motivated to help restaurants thrive. You’re an expert in crafting clear messaging and have past experience in B2B product marketing, with experience managing integrations as an added bonus. You’re metrics driven and are focused on creating GTM strategies that successfully launch products and build adoption. You’re highly cross-functional and have experience working directly with product managers, marketing, sales enablement, sales operations, and more.
- Collaborate cross functionally with product management, marketing, sales enablement, and other teams in bringing products to market
- Own all aspects of GTM strategy and launch, including positioning & messaging, competitive research, collateral development, and sales enablement
- Develop messaging frameworks and value propositions that inform content across the BentoBox website, marketing campaigns, blogs, and other marketing channels
- Partner with sales enablement to deliver effective sales trainings and provide collateral including sales decks, one pagers, battlecards and other materials
- Own product adoption metrics and collaborate with product management, marketing, customer success, and sales teams to drive product adoption
- Conduct competitor research to define and develop BentoBox’s position in the market and form recommendations on product differentiators and strategy
- Be an expert on the restaurant industry and restaurant personas: from fine dining to fast casual, understand priorities and pain points of customers across all of our target segments
Skills and Attributes
- 5+ years of product marketing experience, preferably in B2B SaaS
- Background in driving adoption for marketing or ecommerce technology, particularly with SMB customers
- Results-oriented and data-driven. You use data to identify problems, find opportunities, and drive improvement in our marketing and growth efforts
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Autonomy and the ability to lead cross-functional projects, with the ability to influence and drive alignment and action
- Champion the customer and have experience in soliciting customer feedback
- Action-oriented and able to balance strategic thinking with execution
- Proficient with Customer.io, Salesforce, Looker, Appcues are a plus
- Passion for restaurants, hospitality and industry-related technology
Perks of Joining Us:
We’re building a hybrid workforce, all or most of our roles can be worked remotely, regardless of location, unless specified.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
- 401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
- Generous time off programs including paid parental leave
- Holistic wellness program
- Employee resource groups
- Professional development, growth and support
- Opportunity to work with a passionate team making a positive impact on the hospitality community
Important Information on BentoBox’s COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
In order to protect our community, BentoBox requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. BentoBox complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
BentoBox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.