Reporting to the Director of Product Marketing, the Product Marketing Manager will assist in binding our product strategy to the tactics we need to achieve success in sales and marketing and to achieve results. You will promote awareness, adoption, and education to our customers and internal team members regarding our product offerings and feature sets.
You can work remotely from anywhere in the U.S. or at Olo’s headquarters in NYC on the 82nd floor of One World Trade Center.
What You’ll Do
- Develop positioning, messaging, and competitive differentiation
- Lead go-to-market strategies and campaigns that promote awareness and adoption of new products and features
- Oversee how the products are advertised, discussed in press releases, represented in white papers, and seen by the public
- Focus on understanding the market and market needs with an emphasis on understanding the buyers and users of our products
- Collaborate with Product Management, Design, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success to promote awareness of Olo’s products and features
- Perform sales and marketing enablement (i.e. training and educating these teams on the go-to-market, positioning, messaging, and differentiation)
- Educate and train our Sales team on new product offerings and feature releases and how to position them to customers and prospects, along with corresponding Product Managers
- Work with Marketing team members on product marketing planning, customer segmentation, and overall communications calendar
- Maintain messaging house and collateral for platform products, capabilities, and features
- Orchestrate execution of all product communications including collateral, web content, email announcements and campaigns, and content
- Work with Product Management to track performance and adoption rates of Olo’s products to provide ongoing improvement plans
What We’ll Expect From You
- 3+ years of proven experience in product marketing leadership for a growth-stage software technology company
- 2+ years of experience in a market-facing role (e.g. delivering presentations to customers and prospects, conducting competitor analysis and market research)
- Experience in product marketing for a growth-stage company
- Experience with SaaS platforms for enterprise clients
- Return on investment-tracking skills and ongoing management of indicators
- Experience developing and launching marketing materials that promote broad-reaching awareness of products and features
Olo is a leading on-demand commerce platform powering the restaurant industry’s digital transformation. Millions of orders per day run on Olo’s enterprise SaaS engine, enabling brands to maximize the convergence of digital and brick-and-mortar operations. The Olo platform provides the infrastructure to capture demand and manage consumer orders from every channel. With integrations to over 100 technology partners, Olo customers can build digital experiences with the largest and most flexible restaurant commerce ecosystem on the market. Over 500 restaurant brands use Olo to grow digital sales, maximize profitability, and preserve direct consumer relationships. Learn more at olo.com.
Olo’s headquarters is located on the 82nd floor of One World Trade Center. In addition to our NYC cohort, over 75% of our team works remotely across the U.S. We offer great benefits, such as 20 days of Paid Time Off, fully paid health, dental and vision care premiums, a 401k match, company equity, a generous parental leave plan, and perks like team events. Check out our culture map: https://www.olo.com/images/culture.jpg.
We encourage you to apply!
We value diversity. At Olo, we know a diverse and inclusive team not only makes our products better, but our workplace better. Many groups are underrepresented across the tech sector and we are committed to doing our part to move the needle.
Olo is an equal opportunity employer and diversity is valued at our company. All applicants receive consideration for employment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you like what you read, hear, and/or know about Olo, and want to be a part of our team, please do not hesitate to apply! We are excited to hear from you!