Automation Hero – a high-growth start-up with offices in San Francisco, Berlin, and a distributed team around the globe – helps organizations process documents faster than ever with the most powerful and complete intelligent document processing platform. We grew significantly last year – and as we continue to expand, we would love you to grow with us!
As a Product Marketing Manager with a technical background, your role will be to build the product marketing function and influence the tech audience. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will work closely with our product team to help drive the launch and go-to-market strategy for new programs and features.
- Drive product positioning across customer segments and use cases
- Lead GTM product and feature launches
- Collaborate on marketing programs, including events, webinars, and thought-leadership content. Support the development of sales enablement and marketing campaigns
- Drive the creation of sales tools and collateral
- Own all product-related content on the website; ensuring accurate positioning of new functionality
- Monitor competitor activity and provide internal updates, competitor overview training, and silver bullet positioning
- Coordinate and develop the content for product releases and update the customer communication process
- Collaborate with the customer success team for product engagement and adoption. Support PR and content initiatives with product insights
- Engage with customers on case studies and ROI evaluations
- Own customer testimonial program; support the development of clearly defined market trends and competitive developments, and identify opportunities for future growth
- Partner with the Demand Generation Manager and support campaigns development to capture new leads
- Support launch plans execution, collaborating with product, sales, customer success, and operations to improve the end-to-end user experience, including funnel optimization, new feature development, and customer engagement
- Min. 3 years experience in Product Marketing
- Tech-savvy with an understanding of different technologies & products
- A relationship builder interested in finding connections and learning from a variety of functions
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, and visual), with strong attention to detail
- Polished presentation skills with external stakeholders, strategists, and media
- Ability to track and support complex, cross-functional projects
- Interested or experienced in developing messaging and positioning for products serving multiple use cases and personas
- Sharp, problem-solver, and willing to question the status quo
- Self-starter with a dynamic and confident personality
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and wear multiple hats
What we offer
- Flat hierarchy, fast-thinking, open communication and team spirit from across 20+ countries
- A high degree of autonomy
- Fully remote and flexible working hours
- Competitive salary, stock options, and retirement plan
- Paid time off (vacation, sick & public holidays), family and parental leave
- “Never stop learning”-model with our comprehensive e-learning platform
- Annual learning & development budget for external education
Please note: Benefit programs vary by country of residency, are subject to eligibility requirements, and may be modified from time to time.
As a start-up making cutting-edge AI technology, we have big aspirations. We’re a team of intelligent, resourceful people dedicated to empowering each other and our customers by building AI technology that will make a difference in the way people work.
We are the first platform to intelligently automate business processes so information workers can focus on the bottom line. We support them by automating mundane tasks and giving back their time for higher value-add activities. We are making robotic process automation (RPA) smarter and raising the bar for the decade-old RPA by building AI into our platform. We’ve already seen significant interest and traction across multiple industries.
Automation Hero was created by the founding team of Datameer, the award-winning market front-runner in big data business intelligence. Datameer was built from the ground up, raised more than $100M in VC funding, and doubled revenue six years in the first five years. We love working toward bringing the best product to market. Join us now and help directly impact a game-changing product in a cutting-edge industry.
Automation Hero is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce, and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition, or any other basis protected by law. We respect the gender, gender identity and gender expression of our applicants and employees, and we honor requests for preferred pronouns. It is our policy to comply with all applicable national, state and local laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Automation Hero does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Automation Hero will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Automation Hero.
Automation Hero, Inc. has published a GDPR Privacy Notice for Recruitment regarding the processing of personal data for recruitment purposes for its subsidiaries in the European Union which is accessible under https://automationhero.ai/privacy-policy.