We connect the world
HiveMQ helps companies connect devices to the Internet. We make it possible to move data from device to cloud in a secure, reliable and scalable manner. Over 130 customers, including many Fortune 500 companies, rely on our HiveMQ in production for mission critical use cases like connected cars, logistics, Industry 4.0 and connected IoT products. Our flagship product is HiveMQ, an MQTT broker that empowers innovative companies by creating a central nervous system between things, machines, and humans. Headquartered in the beautiful medieval city of Landshut, Bavaria, HiveMQ is an international company with team members from all over the world.
HiveMQ’s Vision for this role
We are looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to join our team. This team member will help develop the marketing strategy for our innovative HiveMQ and HiveMQ Cloud products.
You will join the recently expanded Marketing team that draws talent from some of the biggest names in our business. The team is spread across North America and Europe, and you will report to the Director of Product Marketing (based in Canada).
We will prefer candidates based in EMEA or North America for better time zone alignment.
- Work with the Product Management team to define the vision, go-to-market strategy, positioning, personas, and value propositions for HiveMQ products and services
- Create marketing and sales material that communicate our value proposition to potential customers
- Identify key marketing opportunities, in terms of paid promotions and events, to drive awareness and leads for HiveMQ, HiveMQ Cloud and related services
- Collaborate with the demand generation team to provide content and support the development of assets including white papers, presentations, infographics and videos
- Represent HiveMQ at industry events and present the HiveMQ solution at industry events and trade shows
- Dive deep into our competitors’ offerings to educate our sales teams and position us to win
- 3-5 years of experience in Product Marketing in B2B SaaS space
- Experience creating compelling marketing content that drives inbound interest
- Training in Marketing and Positioning e.g. Pragmatic Marketing and PMA-certified
- The ability to learn quickly, understand new technologies, and explain how HiveMQ can address the challenges of our target markets
- A collaborative and team-oriented attitude with an ability to build strong working relationships with team members at HiveMQ
- Motivation, curiosity and are capable of multitasking in a fast-paced, dynamic and growth-oriented environment
- Superior verbal and written storytelling skills to communicate effectively with compelling content across multiple channels
- The ability to reach out to stakeholders proactively, ask a lot of questions and work collaboratively
- The skills to strike a smart balance between shipping and perfection
- Availability to travel up to 20% of the time
- Comfort with the many review and change cycles your product might go through before people “get it”
- Our unique HiveMQ culture with great colleagues, outstanding team spirit and innovative technologies
- We offer you a versatile job with high personal responsibility and global challenging tasks
- You can work in a professional, international working environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- With us, you can grow personally in an exciting industry of the future, helping people and companies reach their full potential
- We live a co-operative and respectful corporate culture with fun at work and room for own ideas
- You have the chance to learn, develop and grow with the support of our whole international team
- A very high level of freedom, variability and autonomy
- Frequent team events and bi-annual company outings
- A MacBook and iPhone of the latest generation
- We also offer you regular training courses to further develop your career
EXCERPT FROM OUR CUSTOMER LIST
Informations about our job advertisements
Job advertisements of HiveMQ GmbH are always directed at female, male and various applicants, regardless of age, gender, religion, sexual identity, disability, race, ethnic origin, world view, etc. The selection of a candidate is exclusively based on qualifications. For organisational reasons, we cannot return application documents and cannot reimburse any expenses that you incur during the application process.