About Snap! Mobile, Inc:
Snap! Mobile has been proudly supporting programs around the country with simple and dependable services since 2014. Snap! Raise has brought in over $700 million dollars for over 100,000 groups and teams through over 12.5 million participants and donors. In addition to the Snap! Raise fundraising platform, Snap! Mobile further supports schools, groups, and teams with its other brands Snap! Spend (money management tools), Snap! Store (spirit wear), and Snap! Manage (integrated scheduling, communication, and registration platform).
Who you are:
To qualify for this role, you have experience in B2B marketing within a fast-paced growing company. We are looking for someone who can hit the ground running with creative marketing programs to generate revenue through the engagement of the Store owners and execute demand-generation campaigns targeted at the Store customers.
About the Role:
The Product Marketing Manager, role is responsible for managing and maintaining marketing efforts for Snap! Store. This role requires a B2B multi-channel marketing expert to develop and manage a customer acquisition and retention lifecycle marketing strategy for our online spirit store product for school extracurricular programs. This role will develop and manage strategies to drive coach/group leader engagement, retention, cross-sell, and upsell for new and existing customer bases. We need a creative, out-of-the-box thinker with experience in launching multi-channel programs to create buzz, awareness, and revenue for our e-commerce Store product.
In addition to being responsible for engagement with school partners, this role will also be responsible for driving revenue through the secondary target (fans, parents, donors) using e-commerce strategies.
This is Full-Time remote position.
Product Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop and optimize B2B marketing programs that improve engagement, retention, loyalty and revenue – maximizing the customer experience and perceived value of the brand
- Create messaging and value propositions to align with buyer personas
- Develop, deploy, and analyze demand generation campaigns in a variety of inbound and outbound marketing channels (sales, email, digital)
- Partner with product teams to understand the product current state and vision/future roadmap
- Analyze customer feedback and user activity data to drive continuous improvement
- Seek out, analyze, and synthesize data, both internal and external, to bring fresh insights
- Create and maintain a calendar to align with holidays, key selling times, promotions, and inventory levels.
Preferred Experience, Skills, and Abilities:
- 3+ years of B2B Marketing experience
- Ability to work in a deadline-oriented environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Solid project management and organization skills.
- Remarkable attention to detail and organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize effectively and toggle between long-term strategies and short-term tasks easily
- Proven ability to work effectively with internal stakeholders in multiple departments.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction.
- Ability to get results in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Strong analytics and business acumen, leveraging results to make recommendations for future actions
- Positive and entrepreneurial-minded team player with an internal drive to hit goals and deadlines
- Experience in a start-up environment is preferred.
Compensation: $80k – $100k Depending on level of experience
Snap Mobile is proud to offer the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K with a 4% match from the company
- 13 paid holidays
- Unlimited PTO