- Chameleon is SaaS for product teams to create in-product UX (modals, banners, checklists, microsurveys etc.) to drive user engagement. Watch a short demo here.
- We’re a remote-first, Series A, VC-backed startup and currently ~40 folks distributed across the Americas and Europe. Learn more about our team, company, and culture here.
- Seeking our Product Marketing Manager who has B2B SaaS experience, located in the Americas or Europe.
- Salary range for this role is $90k – $150k USD annually, based on experience
- Our application process may seem different — we think interviewing isn’t the best way for either party to assess fit, so we try to resemble working together and collaborating.
⭐ Apply here
The PMM role at Chameleon
The software world is rapidly transitioning to self-serve and product-led models. Companies are quickly bringing in more users to their software products, but they have yet to find an effective way to onboard them and ensure their adoption and success.
Chameleon helps customers create personalized, dynamic experiences that sit on top of their app and appear as part of the app to the user. It’s a low-code tool that allows product teams to create, publish and optimize in-app experiences for users without relying on developers, and to communicate with users via pop-ups, modals, banners, tooltips, and more.
The Product Marketing Manager role is a highly strategic position within the broader marketing team. In this role, you’ll play an integral part in building the marketing foundation upon which all GTM activities are based. This includes defining our ideal customer profile and personas, developing messaging and positioning, as well as equipping our website and customer-facing teams with everything they need to tell the Chameleon story in a clear, compelling, and differentiated way.
Responsibilities may include
- Create the overall Chameleon strategic narrative, story, and positioning to help the market understand the problems we solve and the value we deliver
- Define our target market, ideal customer profile, and buyer/user personas. Refine and segment them to create specific messaging that conveys the unique value proposition of Chameleon in an engaging and distinct way.
- Oversee marketing launches of new products/features; facilitate cross-functional efforts to increase awareness, demand, adoption, and usage.
- Develop strong product knowledge by building relationships and collaborating with the product team. Stay up-to-date on our current and future products, create product demos, and ensure all PMM work is based on a thorough understanding of our products.
- Gather feedback from customers, prospects, and industry stakeholders to help shape our product roadmap.
- Create content that helps prospects understand how to use and be successful with Chameleon, including website product information, use cases, best practice “recipes”, and case studies.
- Build a Sales and Marketing enablement program with training, decks, one-pagers, competitive battle cards, and playbooks to support Sales and Customer Success.
- Conduct competitive research and win/loss analysis to gain insights into successes, failures, and competitive differentiation. Use these findings to develop strategies and recommendations that will help increase win rates and retention rates.
Skills and experience that will aid success in this role
- 5+ years working in a Marketing team, of which 3+ years have been in the Product Marketing Manager role (or similar)
- 1+ years working at a SaaS startup (<50 employees)
- Passion and skill for writing excellent copy, including telling a compelling story, being succinct and punchy, etc.
- Strong interest in Product, PLG, SaaS, etc.; happy reading and researching these topics
- Comfortable grasping and distilling technical concepts (e.g. DOM structure, CSS attributes, APIs, front-end frameworks, etc.)
- A curious and continuous learner. You’re always looking to improve and grow.
Our product helps millions of users around the world; we are at the right moment for a product-led growth movement; we are committed to building a winning product 🥇; our team is distributed, remote-first, and very friendly 🙃
Learn more about our team, culture, and vision in our company page.
Key benefits for this role
💵 Salary range for this role is $90k – $150k USD annually, based on experience and amount of early-stage equity
🚀 High-quality standards, regular feedback, and opportunities to help you grow quickly
🌳 Flexible work hours and generous paid time off, plus Flexible Fridays! 🤸♀️
💻 New MacBook and budget for home office equipment
🧘 Allowance for mindfulness/meditation app subscription
💡 Work with some of the best product people in the world as customers
🏕️ Fully-paid international team retreats (next one in March 2023!)