Aha! is the world’s #1 roadmap software. We help more than 5,000 companies build lovable products and be happy doing it. Our company is self-funded, profitable, and has been entirely remote since we started in 2013.
The Aha! marketing team is a highly collaborative group of experts across digital, content, and product marketing disciplines. We work within North American time zones so we can easily meet live on video and achieve more together.
- We drive growth: Aha! does not have a sales team — marketing is responsible for increasing awareness and trial sign-ups.
- We give big effort: We work exceptionally hard and fast, constantly producing content that engages new customers and brings value to existing ones.
- We are curious: We seek to better understand our market, customers, and products so we can clearly articulate the unique value of what we offer.
- We have fun: We care deeply about our teammates, always making time to celebrate, support, and laugh with each other.
- We enjoy: We like what we do and we want you to love your job too. Learn more about The Responsive Method, our company values, and the generous benefits we offer.
The product marketing group within the broader marketing team is responsible for messaging the unique value of our products and services. We own a broad range of programs — from managing weekly go-to-market launches to producing live product trainings and tools for concierge support. We deliver high-quality content, such as educational guides to support our target use cases and best practice articles to help our customers get the most value out of our software.
We do our planning and collaboration in Aha! Roadmaps. We are power users of our own software, often providing feedback and suggestions for improvements that are shipped to customers too. We use Slack and GoToMeeting for video calls. (Email? Rarely.)
You have at least four years of experience in product marketing at a SaaS company. And you are passionate about how sophisticated workflow management tools can help organizations work in a more productive way. You thrive on being a market, customer, and product expert — so you can communicate the value of your company’s offerings with confidence.
You like to work in a fast-paced environment, where launches happen often — not once or twice a year. And you thrive on collaborating closely with cross-functional teams to achieve excellent results. You love honing in on the details and producing exceptional work for effectively marketing products and services.
Your work at Aha!
We work on a broad range of marketing initiatives and programs. Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing weekly go-to-market launches, delivering high-quality messaging and screenshots that communicate the value of new or enhanced functionality.
- Producing excellent content for customers — such as guides, live trainings, video scripts, concierge tools, and best practice articles.
- Assisting with strategic initiatives and programs to drive new customer adoption and help existing customers get more value out of our software.
- Supporting the ongoing growth of new products and services.
- Working proactively to deepen your understanding of our market, customers, and product.
If this sounds appealing, we would love to hear from you. (A real human reviews every application.)