Clause is a privately held software company based in New York City with our employees located throughout the US and the UK. We are in the early stages of our exciting growth trajectory, rapidly expanding our team across all disciplines and geographies. We are focused on building the future of digital agreements enabling enterprises to connect their contracts to business systems in order to automate document workflows while informing the contract and the customer with real-time data. The demand for smart, digital agreements is accelerating, thus advancing the need for Clause’s groundbreaking connected contract platform.
As Product Marketing Manager, you will leverage your innate creativity to develop powerful sales pitches, world class content and data-driven programs that communicates the value of Clause’s Connected Contract Platform enabling us to reach more customers and help them understand the impact Clause has on their business.
You’ll enable our sales teams with content and tools aligned to customer needs in various stages of the sales cycle.
You’ll also work alongside our product, sales, and business development teams to drive the strategy for key go-to-market solutions, taking complex ideas and communicating them in a simple, elegant way.
You’ll drive product messaging and positioning, and you’ll engage in deep dialog with customers, honing in on the compelling reasons why their business would benefit from our solutions.
Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, veterans, and intersectional individuals are encouraged to apply. Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Clause’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer, cultivating an inclusive and supportive environment where we are able to do our best work.
- Own the positioning, messaging, and value proposition of Clause’s Connected Contract Platform
- Help Product Management define the product strategy and identify key partnerships to accelerate our GTM.
- Collaborate with Product Management to ensure that new products and functionality are featured, packaged, priced, launched, and communicated effectively.
- Collaborate with Sales to ensure our field team is effectively enabled with content, tools, and other product marketing assets.
- Create, lead, manage, and measure product marketing and lead generation initiatives to showcase the value of our capabilities to target markets and industries.
- Support strategic customer and internal events (e.g. customer/partner conferences, sales meetings – physical / virtual) by owning development of presentations/sessions/training.
- Perform a market analysis of our space and adjacent solutions in order to further develop our messaging and enhance our arsenal of competitive weapons.
- 8 years of relevant experience
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Proven track record of creating compelling customer facing materials
- Proven ability to understand and simplify complex, technical topics for non-technical audiences
- 5+ years of product marketing or product management experience
- Experience in one or more of the following categories: CRM, eSignature, Contract Lifecycle Management, Collaboration / Cloud Storage, other leading B2B SaaS applications.
- Comprehensive health benefits package
- Fully remote, with support for home-working
- Parental Leave
- Stock Options
- Flexible work schedule
- 3 interviews with a cross section of the team.
- A presentation to members of the team reviewing materials you’ve developed that showcases your incredible talent, energy and expertise for this role.
Please email your résumé to email@example.com