About Big Sky Health
Big Sky Health—creator of the world’s most popular fasting app Zero—is passionate about helping people live healthier, longer lives. Our digital experiences provide information, motivation, and accountability on your path toward wellness. We’re a small, mission-driven, Series A startup with an incredible team of scientific experts and investors. We are looking for thoughtful collaborators and strategic self-starters who are driven and care deeply to positively make an impact on the health and well-being of millions of people.
Big Sky Health is 100% remote, with team members working from their favorite desks in Los Angeles, Toronto, Lisbon, Nairobi, and yes, Big Sky, Montana. We offer competitive salary and benefits, unlimited time off, and a stipend for making your work space work for you. We’re comfortable with and enthusiastic about working across time zones and hiring globally. While maintaining the flexibility to work from anywhere, we require all to have some overlapping hours with Mountain Time working hours.
About the role
As our first Product Marketing Manager you will be responsible for marketing campaigns and initiatives that convert and retain users. You will define messaging and positioning for features, lead strategy for launches and develop and execute product marketing campaigns. You’ll uncover both quantitative and qualitative insights and barriers to purchase, and create strategies and tactics to overcome those obstacles. You’ll inform users through product education and inspire them with creativity. You will partner closely with Product, Design, Content, and external agencies to create compelling campaigns that delight users and drive downloads.
In this role, you will:
- Lead product marketing strategy and execution
- Manage campaign development, roll out, optimization and analysis
- Lead the ongoing refinement of our consumer positioning, segmentation and messaging strategy
- Drive KPIs around App Store, Play Store, and web acquisition
- Identify and prioritize opportunities based on user needs and insights to improve KPIs including retention and engagement
- Help oversee partnership activations and collaborate with external partners to develop co-marketing campaigns that extend Zero brand awareness
- Develop and implement our GTM strategy for a new product offering
- Work cross-functionally to ensure clear and consistent messaging across all touch points
- Partner closely with the Science team to develop our evidence-based marketing strategy
- Become the foremost expert on our customers and leverage customer insights to help inform our marketing and product strategies
- Conduct competitor research and continually analyze and report back on market trends
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of product marketing experience at a consumer technology company
- A customer-centric, empathetic, and curious person; You build strategies around customer insights, have a knack for understanding the wants and needs of others, and you’re great at generating creative new ideas around those customers
- An entrepreneurial and resourceful team member that adapts quickly to the changes of working at a startup
- An analytical and data-driven individual with strong problem solving skills who knows how to use data to identify problems, find opportunities, and drive continuous improvements in our marketing and growth efforts
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge and passion for health and wellness is a plus!
We’ve got big dreams, a wonderful team, strong traction and an exciting roadmap. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds and identities. Bringing on new talent is an opportunity for us to enrich our company culture with brand new perspectives. Join us!