Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will help accelerate the launch and lifecycle management of our various commerce product lines. The key objective of this position is to improve how we take our Lightspeed Golf solution to market: establish positioning and messaging; conduct market analysis; develop a marketing roadmap to educate, delight and upsell to our customers and develop tools and documents in order to ensure a fast, consistent, accurate and impactful go-to-market strategy.
You will act as the voice of the customer in marketing communications and ensure customer needs are addressed at each marketing touchpoint.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Be an expert of the industry and understand the competitive technology landscape that helps golf course operators be successful so that you can effectively position our products and arm customer-facing teams with this knowledge
- Own the execution of market research and glean nuanced market insights that will help inform our roadmaps and hone our messaging and pricing
- Maintain a deep understanding of our customer and validate user personas to translate insights into strategies that help support and drive our roadmap KPIs
- Lead the go-to-market planning and execution to introduce and launch new Lightspeed Golf products under the Lightspeed brand in collaboration with the Marketing Manager Golf, Product Managers, Sales leadership and the Marketing production team of creatives and automation specialists with ownership of the results of these initiatives.
- Develop a customer marketing roadmap of initiatives that will support net retention and upsell KPIs and own the execution of these tactics from start to finish
- Work closely with Content, Design, Marketing Automation and Product teams to develop creative and compelling content that resonates with our customers
- Work with Leadership to support and develop the long-term strategy, priorities and organization that will meet the brand and product marketing needs of our global business (e.g. market research to inform an expansion)
What you need to bring to the team:
- Proven experience of working in a product marketing or equivalent role in a SaaS environment in a relevant industry
- Knowledge of strategic planning, business analysis, marketing principles, research and analysis with strong project management skills
- Understanding of how to identify marketing opportunities for an existing customer base
- Highly organized, analytical and a motivated self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent project management and communication skills to lead and influence multiple stakeholders to meet project objectives and deadlines
- Ability to build and maintain close working relationships and act as liaison with cross-functional and external stakeholders
- Ability to act as a positive, motivating leader who can inspire others to rise to new challenges
Even better if you have, but not necessary:
- Experience in the Golf industry in any capacity is a strong asset
What’s in it for you?
Come live the Lightspeed experience…
- Ability to do your job in a truly flexible environment;
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that’s creating new jobs everyday;
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact.
… and enjoy a range of benefits that’ll keep you happy, healthy and (not) hungry:
- Lightspeed RSU program (we are all owners)
- Unlimited paid time off policy
- Flexible working policy
- Immediate access to health insurance
- Health and wellness benefits
- Paid leave assistance for new parents
- LinkedIn learning license
- 1 paid volunteer day annually
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Powering the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy, Lightspeed’s one-stop commerce platform helps merchants innovate to simplify, scale, and provide exceptional customer experiences. Our cloud commerce solution transforms and unifies online and physical operations, multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions, and connection to supplier networks.