Grab a Seat at the Table
BentoBox and Clover are working together to shape the future of modern hospitality. Join the team building award-winning technology for the restaurants you know and love.
About BentoBox & Our Mission
The BentoBox Marketing and Commerce Platform delivers a seamless guest experience dedicated to accelerating growth and helping restaurants thrive. BentoBox empowers modern restaurants to build their online presence, diversify revenue, engage with diners, and increase operational efficiency. To do so, the platform includes products such as websites, ordering (online ordering, pre-order & catering, gift cards, merchandise, tickets), events management, and marketing tools.
Over 14,000 restaurants worldwide rely on BentoBox as their digital front door. BentoBox is trusted and loved by hospitality groups such as José Andrés’s ThinkFoodGroup and Danny Meyer’s Union Square Hospitality Group and independent restaurants including Emmy Squared, Suerte, and The Meatball Shop.
BentoBox is proud to be a part of Restaurant Solutions, a division of Fiserv – a leading global provider of payments and financial services technology that enables 200,000 restaurants to deliver differentiating experiences.
About the Role:
We’re looking for a talented Product Operations Manager to join the product team. The product operations team is the main point of contact between product managers and designers, BentoBox’s internal teams, and our customers. This role combines product enablement, operational project management, data analysis, and product management functionality, and is a well-rounded introduction to the product management lifecycle. This individual will work with the product team to help understand user needs, investigate and analyze product usage, communicate with stakeholders, and build products that improve internal efficiency.
What You’ll Do:
- Work cross-functionally to help manage product rollouts
- Help survey customers and set up user interviews, and help take notes and summarize learnings
- Improve product team processes and ensure the team is effectively utilizing product tools
- Summarize and report on trends and themes in feature requests, support tickets and customer churn reasons
- Analyze product usage data and build dashboards to help the team make informed decisions
- Respond to product questions coming from internal teams as well as customers in an external-facing capacity
- Educate the sales and CS teams on new product functionality and provide support in more technical areas
- QA new features or bug fixes, identify edge cases
- Lead operationally-heavy product improvements and partnerships
What You’ll Bring:
- Ability to understand technical concepts and work well with engineering
- Analytical skills and familiarity with analytics tools
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, accommodating both engineering and business stakeholders
- Desire to identify and implement process improvements
- Problem-solving mindset and ability to dig in to complex topics
- Strong product intuition and experience discovering and solving customer pain points
- Passion for the restaurant industry
Perks of Joining Us:
- We’re building a hybrid workforce, with employees working out of local offices 2-3 days a week.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
- 401(k) with company match and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
- Generous time off programs including paid parental leave
- Holistic wellness program
- 8 highly active Employee Resource Groups
- Professional development, growth and support
- Company-sponsored volunteer days and community-building events
- Opportunity to work with a passionate team making a positive impact on the hospitality community
Important Information on BentoBox’s COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
In order to protect our community, BentoBox newly hired employees in the United States will not be required to be fully vaccinated, but will be required to disclose vaccination status. Associates traveling within the U.S. will no longer be required to attend safety briefings and Fiserv-sponsored events will no longer require proof of vaccination. All Fiserv associates can enter and work in Fiserv facilities regardless of vaccination status.
BentoBox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.