What’s great about SingleOps:
Growth Mindset, Customer Success, We Before Me, Simplicity, Get S*** Done How You Want
SingleOps is used daily by thousands of green industry professionals (landscapers, arborists, irrigation technicians, etc.) all across North America and has processed over $2 billion in revenue on behalf of our customers. The green industry is in the early innings of adopting CRM and field service software, and the SingleOps product is enabling this industry evolution. Our customers use SingleOps to manage their customer records, perform estimates & sell work, schedule crews, invoice & receive payment, and understand critical data about their business like real-time profitability.
Being recognized as a ‘Best Place to Work in Atlanta’ we are looking for diverse-minded people who enjoy challenging and fulfilling work to join our mission in redefining an age-old industry. Our team is highly collaborative, innovative, supportive, and we have a lot of fun. If this speaks to you, we want to meet you!
What we’re looking for:
Our Product Team is seeking a SCRUM Product Owner who has prior experience in the Green Industry (landscaping, tree care, design-build), and shares the same excitement we have to help us create a World-class SaaS application for our growing customer base. You’ll be working as part of our agile product and engineering teams, translating business requirements into application designs, writing epics and stories, producing mockups in collaboration with our UX designer, and generally making sure we deliver the right solutions to our customers every time. You will also be performing and hosting the SCRUM rituals with our engineering team, such as refinement, estimation, sprint planning, sprint demos, and retros.
We’re a small, but growing, Product Management organization so while your primary duties will be on the delivery side, you’ll have opportunities to get involved with the full spectrum of product management activities including roadmap planning, customer validation, product usage analysis, etc.
We support remote work, but our office is located in Atlanta, GA if you are interested in joining us in the office (once it’s safe, of course!).
Outcomes you will drive:
- Ensure our product capabilities solve the real business challenges that small to medium businesses in the Green Industry face every day while delivering a consistent and modern user experience
- Ensuring we have a sufficient development backlog prioritized matching our goals and vision but with a keen eye towards customer satisfaction and retention
- Making sure SCRUM ceremonies run smoothly and efficiently
- Making data-driven product decisions based on product usage and session analysis
Does this sound like you?
The right person with the ability and desire to produce great software in a fun and fast-growing organization is most important to us. However, a successful candidate will likely have much of the following background:
- Previously related work experience in the Green Industry (i.e. landscaping, lawn care, tree care, etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree related to the green industry (i.e. Horticulture, Ag, Arbor, etc.).
- Strong analytical skills to think through complex scenarios and create simplicity out of complexity
- A good business sense and ability to think in terms of solving business and user problems rather than deploying technology
- Audience-aware communication skills that enable you to have technical discussions with developers as well as discussions with end-users who are not technically savvy
- Fluent spoken and written English skills
- US Citizenship or Permanent Residency required (we do not sponsor at this time)
A few ways to stand out…
- A degree in the IT field
- Demonstrated Product Owner experience and results in a SaaS environment
- Experience in a previous Product Owner role or software QA role
- SCRUM Product Owner certifications
- Strong understanding of agile methodologies and the SCRUM process in particular
- Atlanta-area resident or East coast time
- Humble confidence – a passion for good software, but with the ability to compromise and understand that perfect is the enemy of good
Reasons why you would love it here!
- A unique startup culture with a team that supports one another, the opportunity to make a direct impact, and all the fun that’s included!
- Your well-being is essential. Therefore we have multiple health, dental, and vision plan options for you and your family. We pay 100% of the employee-only premiums on our base health insurance plan.
- We also offer additional options for HSA, FSA, Dependent Care FSA, 401k (no match), short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, legal assistance, and much more!
- With Growth Mindset as a core value, we invest in your development with a $1,000 per year professional development stipend for conferences, courses, or anything that may help you grow
- Since you work so hard, no questions asked unlimited PTO for mental breaks and relaxation
- 2021 Atlanta Business Chronicle Pacesetter award is one of the top 100 fastest growing companies…psst…this is our 3rd time in a row :-). It’s a great time to join the ride!
- We promote a flexible work culture for everyone, including the option to work remotely from home at all times, as well as an awesome headquarters in the Buckhead area of Atlanta.
- Inclusive company-wide Slack communities to keep everyone engaged and find common interests