Groove is a sales productivity platform that enables revenue leaders to increase dollars per rep across every division of the enterprise. More than 70,000 users at customers including Google, Uber, and Capital One leverage Groove to be more efficient and effective. Learn more: https://groove.co.
We value unconventional candidates and people who are looking for stretch roles; therefore, we encourage people to apply even if their experience does not meet every single qualification.
About the Role
- Interact with Groove users by live chat, email, video & phone.
- Guide and coach new users who might be unfamiliar with our platform.
- Work closely with internal teams to help users and/or troubleshoot.
- Optimize our internal and external documentation when necessary.
- Surface ideas and user feedback about the product experience.
- Identify and initiate changes to help scale our operations.
- Have strong analytical, organizational, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Have a positive and optimistic personality – no problem is too big.
- Can explain how Groove works to a range of audiences and feel comfortable with technical concepts.
- Will empathize with users and quickly grasp the issues they’re facing.
- Happily take on new projects which involve research, becoming a subject matter expert, and driving them to completion.
- Must be open to working 9:00am-5:00pm Eastern Time shift
- Must have ability to speak fluent English
Additional Experience (nice to have)
- Experience with Salesforce, Intercom and Jira
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar
Benefits and Perks
- Stock options
- 401k match
- Unlimited PTO for US employees
- Medical/dental/vision insurance, employee premiums covered at 99%!
- Company-paid life insurance
- 100% Remote Workforce
- 12 Paid holidays
- Professional development opportunities
- Company-wide and team-building retreats & virtual events
- Fun, collaborative, and balanced culture
- Monthly Wellness Stipend
*Benefits and perks may vary per country*
Our Culture and Core Values
At Groove we have three simple values: Team over Self, Care More and Enjoy the Journey and we take them seriously. Our teams are on a journey of building and growing a leading-edge company that drives huge value for our users. Our environment allows for self-motivated people to wear multiple hats, build processes from scratch, think outside the box and work with a diverse team based around the world. These are only a few of the reasons that we have a five-star rating on Glassdoor.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Groove is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We offer highly competitive compensation packages and excellent benefits, including medical/dental/vision insurance, flexible PTO, and a matching 401K.