The world is exploding with data. Companies are managing more personal and financial data than ever before while struggling to comply with increasing regulations. They waste precious time by trying to manage compliance with tools, like excel and email, that don’t fit the problem causing enormous risks in fines, lowered stock price, and compromised reputation. There needs to be a better way!
Hyperproof is disrupting the governance, risk and compliance software space. We are a team with strong experience building cloud software and a passion for a great user experience, simplicity, and positive social impact. We have raised $11m in capital, added hundreds of amazing customers since our launch in January 2020; including Motorola, Outreach, 3M, Highspot, Sophos, and more.
It is an exciting time to be at Hyperproof. We are a great team with a mission and values we all believe in. Join us on our high growth journey and help organizations build trust through proof!
This person is responsible for ensuring that Hyperproof’s customers, partners, and employees are trained and achieve proficiency on the effective implementation and use of the Hyperproof products. This role offers an exciting opportunity to demonstrate creativity and initiative as Hyperproof’s training program is in early stages of development. In addition to delivering product training to customers, partners, and employees, this person will create, package, and organize instructional content including hands on exercises, lead the evaluation and implementation of an LMS system, and administer the overall training program.
What You Do: Day-in-the-life:
- Delivers virtual instructor-led training to Hyperproof customers, partners and employees.
- Creates course curriculum and hands-on labs to support the training classes.
- Creates and maintains self-service training resources.
- Owns the administration and management of training classes including registration, logistics, setup, delivery, assessments, grading, and certifications.
- Supports the implementation of a learning management system (LMS) and manages the system on an ongoing basis.
- Becomes a subject matter expert on Hyperproof’s products as well as the overall compliance domain.
- Partners with the product documentation and product teams to prioritize and align training content within the context of Hyperproof’s overall product-focused content strategy.
- Analyzes customer and partner usage patterns to identify and prioritize training content investments.
- Works closely with the Customer Success team to understand our customer use cases in order to better enhance/contextualize training.
Qualifications: (must have)
- Experience training or consulting internal (employees) and external (customers and partners) stakeholders on how to administer, configure, and use enterprise software products.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience.
- Ability to travel as needed (up to 15% per month at times) to deliver training.
- Service delivery (consulting, training) experience with a SaaS company in the enterprise (B2B) space.
- Experience maintaining curriculum and labs.
- Excellent communication skills with a demonstrated aptitude for speaking to both a technical audience and a business user audience.
- Flexible, collaborative, team-oriented individual who shows initiative and holds themselves accountable.
- Background in the SaaS domain.
- Detail oriented.
Qualifications: (nice to haves)
- Direct experience using or administering Hyperproof products.
- Experience in the compliance or security industry.
- Experience with learning management systems.
- Experience structuring training in a variety of formats, e.g. self-led training.
- Google Suite: Docs, Sheets, Slides
- Atlassian Suite: Jira, Confluence, Trello
- CRM: Salesforce, Quala
- Learning Management (LMS): TBD
- Content Publishing and Management: TBD
- Communications: Gmail, Zoom, Slack, MSFT Teams
- OS: Windows, MacOther tools as needed
We Live Our Core Values Every Minute of Every Day
At Hyperproof we live our core values every minute of every day. We believe they are critical to our success today and tomorrow. Below are our core values. Read through them and if you see yourself in our values, let’s talk!
Always Authentic: We keep it real. We believe in constructive honesty in all facets of our work. Whether it is our customers, prospective customers, partners, or fellow Hyperproofers we state the facts versus telling people what they want to hear. Each of us are who we are regardless of the context. No playing politics and no BS. Just healthy, constructive, reality based discourse.
We Keep Our Promises: We make every effort to meet our commitments. If we’re unable to meet a commitment, we let others know right away. We consistently create methods to prioritize our work so we can meet our commitments. We commit ONLY when we intend to follow through, not as a tactic to move the discussion forward.
Customer Obsessed: We start with customer needs and work backwards. We seek to collect customer data (when it is available) before making decisions. We regularly and proactively seek customer feedback on designs, offers and other work products.
Measure and Adjust: We take every opportunity to define, publish and update metrics. We seek to measure and improve as we continue to invest in activities. We are willing to propose modifications when the data demands it.
Continuously Innovate: We seek to understand before we act. We challenge prevailing assumptions, and suggest better approaches. We embrace change. We often revisit previous trade offs and apply new innovations.
Make Decisions We Are Proud Of: We only make decisions we would be willing to share with our parents. We speak out when we see others making decisions that compromise our values. We act like everyone is watching even when they are not.
Simplify: Our code, written and verbal communication are pithy and focused. We research and iterate, thus doing “the hard work of being simple”. We revisit our previous work to simplify it as it grows. We simplify by staying focused and not over extending / under delivering.
Win As a Team: We prioritize succeeding as a team and an organization over optimizing for individual objectives. We provide timely feedback to others when feedback is solicited. We are intentional about fostering an inclusive work environment. We speak our mind respectfully so we can be heard by others. We demonstrate listener empathy so others feel safe sharing their honest feedback. As leaders, we don’t dictate. Instead, we empower our team to do their best work. We recognize others’ contributions in a timely manner.
You must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. We are a fully remote company! Rather than restrict ourselves to only find talent in one city, we’d rather find the absolute best people regardless of where they live.
-Unlimited PTO (and we actually take it)
-401k and match so you can start saving for the future immediately
-Medical and Vision insurance
-Quarterly Wellness benefit
-Company get togethers to meet your remote peers
-Remote stipend to make sure you are 100% equipped for the job ahead
Hyperproof is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Hyperproof is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.