**Note that you don’t need to possess 100% of the qualities to be considered**
**Women, BIPOC, LGBTQ, and other under-represented groups are highly encouraged to apply**
About Jama Software:
Jama Software is focused on maximizing innovation success. Numerous firsts for humanity in fields such as fuel cells, electrification, space, autonomous vehicles, surgical robotics, and more all rely on Jama Connect™ to minimize the risk of product failure, delays, cost overruns, compliance gaps, defects, and rework. Jama Connect™ uniquely creates Living Requirements™ that form the digital thread through siloed development, test and risk activities to provide end-to-end compliance, risk mitigation, and process improvement. Our rapidly growing customer base of more than 12.5 million users across 30 countries spans the automotive, medical device, life sciences, semiconductor, aerospace & defense, industrial manufacturing, financial services, and insurance industries.
Jama is seeking an inquisitive, multifaceted developer who has a passion for solving customer and business problems with technology to join our growing Solutions team. This individual will define and develop custom document export and reporting tools built to tackle customer problems and extend the capabilities of Jama’s software.
The developer will work with Solution leads to handle their roadmap of projects. We are looking for someone who is comfortable working directly with external customers.
In this role, you will:
- Work with consultants and external customers to document needs and requirements for customer export and report solutions
- Verify, Validate, and deliver custom document exports to clients and iterate based on their feedback
- Partner with Jama’s Support and Engineering organizations to continuously maintain and improve technical best practices and technologies
- Regularly contribute to Jama’s Support Community in topics related to areas of responsibility
- Experience with HTML syntax and formatting
- Experienced with Microsoft Word and formatting professional documents
- Experience with Software Development and writing code (preferred experience with Java)
- Grasp of relational databases, SQL, and advanced querying techniques (Bonus – experience with data warehouse / business intelligence tools
- Desktop publishing experience – Preferred
Benefits and Other:
If we’ve intrigued you and you are the right candidate for the role, we will offer:
- Meaningful and fun work with a chance to create distinct, company-shaping tangible contributions
- An energized and ambitious Product leadership team
- Competitive cash and equity compensation
- Comprehensive and affordable medical, dental and vision plans as well as pre-tax savings accounts as well as a generous 401(k) employer match
- Time-off and leave programs designed to meet critical needs for rejuvenation and, when needed, extra support to cope with life events
Jama Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetic information or that of his/her relatives, friends or associates or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.