Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We’re backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we’re all scattered around the world. Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
How we work
We love working async and this means you get to do your own schedule.
We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
About the role:
As a CX Program manager at Remote you will be tasked with:
- Data, analytics, insights, Experience design, design thinking.
- Design and launch processes, workflows, and automations that drive internal efficiencies, uplevel the effectiveness of our Customer Success team, and deliver greater value to our customers.
- Create training programs and materials to equip the Customer Experience teams for success.
- Own the end-to-end projects from ideation to execution, including requirements-gathering, design, build, measurement, and iteration.
- Create customer journey maps.
- Work closely with the Customer Success team to proactively and regularly identify challenges that require operational solutions.
- Interface internal cross functional teams to surface Customer Success requirements, and collaborate cross-functionally to design and implement solutions.
- Ensure the CX team is always up to date with Remote products and features.
- Develop, test, and implement ways to optimize customer outreach and engagement.
- Drive product adoption, customer satisfaction, and overall customer health scores.
- Translate customer insights into actionable feedback for our product and go-to-market teams
- Process change and improvement action plans .
- Coordinate with internal teams to create customer plan including specific responsibilities of each team, release schedule, program milestones and deliverables, terms of acceptance, etc
- Provide operational direction and execution to help the Customer Success team run more efficiently; scale and make data-driven decisions.
- Partner with business operations to support, maintain, configure and administer systems for the Global Customer Success team.
- Help redesign and improve our data and analytics foundation including executive reporting, quarterly business reviews, dashboards, and business KPI trending.
- Develop, communicate and reinforce system standards, processes, and policies.
- Ensure all processes are well documented and maintained up to date.
- Identify and resolve operational and services related issues to ensure customer satisfaction.
- initiating extra activities and other management interventions wherever gaps in the programme are identified or issues arise
- In-depth knowledge and experience with Operations
- A proven track record in customer service and Operations of at least 5- 7 years.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to help out in other departments, as necessary.
- Strong reporting and analytical skills in Excel.
- A quick learner and self-starter with excellent computer skills.
- Problem-solving skills and a willingness to proactively address issues is vital.
- Open-minded and agile willing to perform a variety of tasks and implement quick solutions in a fast-paced environment
- ZenDesk CRM experience is a plus.
- Remote work culture
- A fair and competitive salary
- The equipment/tools you need to do your job well and comfortable (MacBook Pro, screen, peripherals)
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
- Home office setup
- Health insurance
- Training allowance