Teachable is on a mission to enable the transformative power of knowledge in our world. Our online platform enables individuals and small businesses (our “Creators”) to build, host and sell online courses and coaching. We generate revenue in two ways: (1) from monthly or annual subscription fees (SaaS) paid to us by our Creators for access to the platform; and (2) from transaction fees calculated as a percent of the value of courses and services sold by Creators through our platform. We currently support over 40,000 Creators who have collectively sold over $1 billion in courses and coaching on Teachable.
The Teachable Education team is looking for an experienced Program Manager to oversee the development and growth of a new initiative that is offering a high-touch, white-glove experience to established creators looking to launch their first online course.
Reporting to our Education lead, you will be responsible for managing this growing team of project managers and course design consultants while building out and scaling multiple pods to help the Education team reach its end of year course launch targets. This is an exciting opportunity to work directly with creators powering the Creator Economy and join a new team at Teachable.
- Work with the Education lead to map out and optimize a strategic team growth and execution plan
- Develop, implement, and maintain course production timelines across multiple pods
- Oversee, manage, and build out multiple pods that will be working on the online course launches
- Working with White Glove Project Managers, oversee a team of freelancers (including copywriters, designers, developers, videographers, and virtual assistants)
- Work closely with Teachable’s Business Development team to build and qualify a pipeline of Creators for the White Glove experience
- Responsible for team performance and financial tracking, reporting, and analyzing launch post-mortem
- Work directly with Teachable’s finance and legal team to set or review budgets and forecasting
- Past experience with Creators or within the educational space
- 3+ years of project/program management experience
- 3+ years working with multiple stakeholders or freelancers
- Strong management and team development experience
- Experience managing multiple fast-paced projects with various clients and/or teams simultaneously
- Experience launching online or digital products is a plus
- Agency experience (whether building out a team or working within that model) is a plus
Teachable is an instructor-focused platform that empowers creators to build and sell online courses and coaching on any topic-from iOS development to watercolor painting to card tricks. Instructors using our platform have collectively earned more than a billion dollars to date.
Since our founding, we’ve raised more than $12.5 million from top venture investors and were acquired in March of 2020. Teachable is now part of Hotmart Company, a global tech group focused on the Creator Economy, with over 1,300 employees in 8 countries (Netherlands, USA, Brazil, Spain, Mexico, Colombia, France and UK). Hotmart´s mission is to help creators make a living from their passions, using digital products to entertain, help and instruct their audiences.
Teachable is continuing to build a diverse team of top-notch talent. We won’t hold you back from reaching your full potential at Teachable; you’ll have the freedom to be an integral member of our tight-knit team, with great benefits and perks. Your work here will directly impact hundreds of thousands of online educators, entrepreneurs, and creatives.
Teachable operates under a hybrid work model, meaning we give our employees the flexibility to work from home or from one of our offices at their leisure.
Comprehensive Health, Dental, & Vision benefits with options covering up to 100% of monthly premium
Generous Vacation, Personal, and Sick Time
Parental leave, 16 weeks fully paid after three months of service
4% 401(k) with match after three months of service
Supplemental student loan repayment assistance or a professional education stipend
Tax-free commuter benefit
50% gym & wellness match
$250 Donation Match Program
Teachable encourages individuals from a broad diversity of backgrounds to apply for positions. We are an equal opportunity employer, meaning we’re committed to a fair and consistent interview process. Please tell us in your application if you require an accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job.