Join our mission to connect clinicians and make their lives easier. As medicine’s largest network there’s an elevated level of responsibility to everything we do. We don’t take that responsibility lightly and are committed to building diverse teams with an inclusive culture to impact healthcare.
The Inclusion Strategist position is an integral part of the Health Equity & Inclusion Strategy team and closely collaborates with People Operations. The person in this role would report directly to the Head of Health Equity & Inclusion Strategy.
This role can be filled in our headquarters in San Francisco or remotely within the US.
How you’ll make an impact overall: Work within the Health Equity & Inclusion Strategy team to further Doximity’s commitment to designing equitable policies, practices, and products
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs). Help manage ERG communities by building strong relationships, developing resources, and providing guidance on all programs.
- Training and Development. Help improve our organizational DEI competency through Slack content development, event programming, and training sessions.
- People Data and Insights. Manage the data analysis for our biannual Diversity Report and help develop insights from employee engagement surveys.
- Programs and Events. Manage programs and events related to supporting ERG leadership, DEI training, or investing in historically marginalized employees.
- Recruitment. Collaborate with team members to support recruitment efforts, programs and events focused on improving employee representation.
What we’re looking for
- Inclusive Leadership. You understand that inclusion is more than superficial diversity and teams benefit by applying an inclusion lens to everything they do. Knowing this, you consistently promote intersectionality, curiosity, and humility.
- Self-Motivated. You bring a genuine curiosity to your work and actively seek for opportunities to expand the team’s impact.
- Growth Mindset. You have a growth mindset and openly share learnings about a project regardless if it goes according to plan.
- Data Literacy. You prefer to make data-driven decisions but also recognize the limitations within a dataset when developing insights.
- Contextual Analyst. You understand that data is only useful in context. You bring historical and social knowledge to centering equity in your role.
- Effective Collaborator. You are a clear and empathetic communicator. You are able to navigate complex topics and are comfortable validating multiple truths.
- Program Management Expert. You really enjoy getting stuff done. You understand that more can be done collectively than individually, which often requires organizing and planning.
Why you want to work here
- Medical, dental, vision offerings for you and your family
- Mental health support for you and your family
- Monthly wellness stipend
- 401k with matching program
- Family building support, Childcare FSA, and parental leave
- Life, AD&D, and Disability
- Generous time off, holidays and paid company trips
- Plus many more!
More About Doximity…
Founded in 2010, Doximity is the leading digital platform for medical professionals. The company’s network members include over 80% of physicians across all specialties and practice areas. Doximity provides its verified members with digital tools built for medicine, enabling them to collaborate with colleagues, stay up-to-date with the latest medical news and research, manage their careers and conduct virtual patient visits. Doximity’s mission is to help doctors be more productive so they can provide better healthcare for their patients. For more information, please visit Doximity.com.
Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team. We’re driven by the goal of improving inefficiencies in our $4.0 trillion U.S. healthcare system and love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and people blog. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunity for you to make an impact—join us!”
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.