Founded in Irvine, California, in 2010, Kajabi is a leading all-in-one platform for knowledge entrepreneurs to build, market, and sell educational content. With Kajabi’s robust product features, users have a single ecosystem in which they can publish, market, and sell online courses, membership sites, communities, and other digital products. Tens of thousands of entrepreneurs rely on Kajabi to build and manage their online businesses, and the company has helped these entrepreneurs generate over $2.5 billion in sales from over 50 million customers to date. Learn more at www.kajabi.com.
Program Manager, Marketing
As a Program Manager, Marketing, you will be a critical member of a new function within the Customer Experience Operations (CX Ops) org – responsible for building, managing, and continuously improving the program management framework used by CX Ops and its internal and external partners. Your role will flex between managing large-scale programs, leading day-to-day operations, and driving a wide array of program management needs. You will report to our Sr. Manager, Operations.
The Impact you will make
- Build and continuously improve the program management framework as it pertains to CX Ops and its interactions with internal and external partners, including but not limited to flexible and repeatable operating plans, processes, metrics, dashboards, & best practices
- Manage and drive large-scale, complex projects, processes, and strategic initiatives encompassing a wide range of subject matter areas including but not limited to Customer Experience, Engineering, Marketing, Product, and Financial Operations
- Lead strategic programs as assigned. This may include clarifying the opportunity, defining analysis, leading data collection, assessing findings and synthesizing learnings
- Build strong relationships with cross-functional and CX partners to gain a deep understanding of the business in order to drive strategic program management decisions and planning
- Champion and drive buy in for tooling alignment, communication standardization, and organizational framework as it relates to CX and its cross-functional partners
- Own intake, requirements gathering, stakeholder management, information dissemination, and success measurement for projects, programs, and/or complex tasks
- Present project plans, documentation, and communications with crisp organization and strong verbal, written, and/or visual storytelling to stakeholders
- Review and analyze data to identify trends and key insights, recommending and implementing solutions to drive operational efficiencies and optimization
- Partner with Data Science & Director of CX Ops to develop and manage ongoing reporting and documentation for CX, including monthly and/or quarterly business reviews, ad hoc business needs, and long-term operational planning
Attributes for Success
- 4+ years of experience in program/project management or business operations
- 2+ years experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams
- Prioritization/Organization Skills — Ability to prioritize and organize effectively and manage multiple projects and assignments involving numerous internal and/or external partners
- Tech Savvy — Highly proficient with program management & organizational technology (e.g. Slack, Monday.com, Jira, Google Suite)
- High EQ — Ability to pull together opposing viewpoints and agendas in service of our shared mission of empowering our customers
- Influential – Easily move others to action (with or without direct authority) by planning, motivating, organizing and influencing work being done
- Interpersonal/Communication Skills – an innate ability to channel different points of view; Able to establish and maintain excellent relationships and credibility quickly; Create team atmosphere with internal staff while achieving key objectives; Excellent consulting skills as well as technical writing and public speaking
- Self-Starter – ability to execute and implement change
- Critical Thinking – strategic and highly analytical
- Professional – provide a good balance of risk taking and judgment; Takes initiative and is confident; Able to operate independently of a large staff
Bonus if you have
- Strong understanding of custom software development processes
- Understanding of marketing operations / program planning
- Experience in start-up environments
- Experience in the SaaS industry
Kajabi Team Benefits Package
- Company paid premiums for medical, dental and vision insurance for self and family
- Company sponsored HSA account
- Company 401K, 100% match up-to 6% of employee contributions
- Flexible vacation policy
- Fitness incentives package
- Company funded mental health resources
- Wellness perks
- Casual Dress
- Duck Dining (office food, beverages, and the ability to request items)
Educational opportunities will be offered for the Program Manager, Marketing at the discretion of the Sr. Manager, Operations and could include participating in a mentorship program, training to further specific career goals, books or digital content to supplement education and attendance at conferences areas of interest and impact for Kajabi’s overall goals and your desired career goals.
The Program Manager, Marketing will meet weekly with the Sr. Manager, Operations to catch up and discuss their role. The goal of these meetings is to identify areas where the company and individuals can improve, what areas they’re needing more guidance on, and where the Kajabi leadership team can lend time or resources to help meet goals. It’s also a time to discuss specific expectations and discuss any areas of concern you may have about your job or your team.
How To Apply
Sound like a good fit for you? Click apply, below!
- Links – Send along any links that best showcase your experience, i.e. your portfolio, LinkedIn, blog posts, other writing samples, etc.
Kajabi LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.