Babylist is looking for a Program Manager of Operations Integration to join our growing Supply Chain Operations team. You will manage and lead our efforts in defining and integrating systems and solutions that support our steep growth. We are looking for a Program Manager with a strong delivery record and proven project management experience to own strategic and tactical cross-functional projects and programs involving systems. This role requires scoping and creating project plans, developing requirements, coordinating and driving execution, and communicating to senior management on status, risks and process/product changes. Cross-team coordination, project management and executive presentation skills are essential.
You will be responsible for integration efforts involving Supply Chain Operations, esp ERP, Transportation Management Systems (TMS), Planning Systems etc. You will influence design and development of strategic processes, collect the business and technical requirements and ensure programs and projects are taken through to successful completion.
You will be a key member of the Operations team and will report to a Director of Supply Chain Operations.
What You’ll Do
- Scope and define program requirements and critical milestones for a on-time and on-budget program launch
- Influence design and development of strategic processes and develop technical requirements based on business goals and processes
- Plan, drive and coordinate the execution of all operational functions for successful program launch
- Manage multiple projects with competing deadlines while maintaining a focus on customers
- Proactively dive into operational goals, process steps and potential risks to ensure new launches are successfully executed
- Manage cross-functional teams from project scoping to launch, often operating in ambiguous environments
- Provide detailed, data-driven insight to identify and prioritize opportunities and to shape program and operational decisions, as well as foresee risks, “join the dots” and drive to resolution
- Proactively build and manage relationships with key internal stakeholders across a range of businesses, with excellent communication skills
- Develop regular program communication and reporting, including launch plans, timelines, status updates, post-launch assessments and performance reviews with attention to detail on program status including significant milestones and any conditions which would affect the critical path to launch (project schedule) or project cost
- Take ownership and accountability for programs, while maintaining the ability to ask for help, and escalate issues and problems as necessary to keep programs on track
- Design program mechanisms to reduce bottlenecks, improve communication, identify risks, and gather feedback from a wide range of worldwide stakeholders
- Capable of “Rolling up your sleeves” to get things done: we are all about launch and expansion!
Who You Are
- You are passionate about providing our customers with an excellent fulfillment experience
- You’re curious about answering the WHY through the analysis of data
- Proven track record of program management and integration in Supply Chain Operations space
- Proven ability to influence, with varying levels of seniority within an organization
- You’re self-directed, proactive and able to define and execute projects independently
- A resilient, focused problem solver and self-starter, with the ability to multitask and prioritize in a complex, occasionally ambiguous environment
- You are adept with e-commerce order fullfilment best practices and managing data
What You’ve Done
- Preferably Masters’ degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Computer Science or other technical field
- 5+ years Program Manager experience in industrial, logistics, production/manufacturing or similar industry
- Demonstrated experience leading cross-functional programs OR experience in leadership positions in Supply Chain Tech, Finance, Operations, Logistics or Transportation functions.
- Proficiency in written and oral communications; able to produce concise, relevant, strategically-driven documents and presentations to leaders
- Experience in a Supply Chain Operations tech role is a plus
- Experience with analytical tools such as SQL, Tableau or Microsoft Access and Excel proficiency
Why You Will Love Working At Babylist
- We are a remote first company and invest in infrastructure you’ll need to be supported and successful: tools, opportunities to connect with colleagues, and a stipend to help you set up your office
- We build products that have a positive impact on millions of people’s lives
- We work at a sustainable pace which means work/life balance is a real thing here
- We believe technology and data can solve hard problems
- We believe in exceptional management
- We are committed to providing an actively antiracist organization and doing the work to support differences of all kinds
- We offer competitive pay and meaningful opportunities for career advancement
- We have great benefits like company paid medical, dental, and vision, a generous paid parental leave policy, and 401k with company match
- We care about employee wellbeing with perks for physical, mental and emotional health, parenting, childcare, and financial planning
Babylist is the leading destination for baby commerce, where 8 million people each year buy what they need to welcome a new baby. We serve parents and the community of grandparents, friends and relatives around each baby – connecting everyone who helps plan, prepare and shop for the new arrival. From the “add anything from anywhere” registry for new parents, to the expert advice and product ideas for gift givers, there is no more trusted, go-to solution for growing families.
If your experience is close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying. Experience comes in many forms – skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply.