Program Manager – Product Team
Customers expect to be immediately recognized while receiving personalized service delivered consistently across interactions and channels. Unfortunately, companies are struggling to keep up with these expectations. Tenfold provides the connective tissue between a company’s communication platforms and customer data, empowering sales and service teams with a 360-degree view of a customer at the moment of interaction, capturing 100% of customer conversations and automating repetitive and time-consuming steps across disparate systems.
Backed by Andreessen-Horowitz, Salesforce Ventures and NextCoast, Tenfold transforms customer engagement for more than 600 customers in over 50 countries including several F100 companies.
At Tenfold, we are changing the way that companies recognize and respond to their customers at the moment of interaction, helping them have better customer conversations. In the past, you would contact a company through their customer service line and quickly become frustrated having to provide your account number or basic information over and over again, waiting on hold through long periods of silence while the rep looks up basic information. It’s an everyday stressor that’s outdated and unnecessary and it is also why we started Tenfold.
Tenfold enables companies to better engage with customers and improve their customer experience by automatically syncing the data between their existing CRM system and telephone system. Customer-facing agents will have added insightful context to the person they’re speaking with, allowing them to have more personal and productive conversations.
Tenfold is used primarily by sales and customer support teams to ultimately serve their existing and future customers better by having more meaningful conversations leading to happier customers. Sales members can personalize their conversations to convert more. Customer support agents can serve more customers in a more efficient manner.
As a Product Program Manager, you will deliver the major projects and programs for the tenfold product to ultimately deliver outcomes for customers efficiently, promptly, and effectively while leading cross-functional, diverse, and distributed teams across Client and Tenfold professionals. You will serve as the program manager of multiple large-scale product development and delivery programs. As a Program Manager, your mission is to deliver and delight customers through an effective and efficient delivery of Tenfold product for our clients.
- Lead project planning sessions
- Coordinate resources per the delivery plan
- Produce high level estimates for decision making and detailed project and program Gant charts to manage projects to completion.
- Conduct efficient and yet thorough change management processes to ensure changes to scope and requirements are known, captured and escalated appropriately for impact and decision making related to all changes. This includes coordinating with customers and highlighting changes driven by customers.
- Manage project progress and adapt work as required
- Ensure projects meet deadlines
- Manage and Nurture relationships with client stakeholders and internal stakeholders
- Communicate and Document adequately to make every stakeholders responsibilities clear on daily and weekly basis
- Drive risk mitigation
- Conduct weekly meetings and driving action items
- Optimize and improve processes and the overall approach where necessary
- Lead diverse and distributed teams
- 5+ years of experience in managing complex projects with diverse teams
- 5+ years of experience with delivering technology implementations
- Experience with Telephony systems and/or CRMs is a plus
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Ready to tackle any high stress situations
- Ability to multitask and manage various project elements simultaneously
- Ability to be a leader and be follower as situation demands – a good team player
- Big-picture thinking, vision, while constantly keeping an eye on execution of the vision
- Conflict resolution skills
- Driving skills to raise difficult issues/risks and drive decisions/resolutions/action
- Ability to adapt to diverse working styles
- Operates from principle of being ‘Trusted Advisor’
- PMP Certification or equivalent nice to have
General values and capabilities that are table stakes
- Customer focused mindset
- You are always reliable, credible, honest, and transparent
- Problem-solving is in your DNA
- Detail oriented and analytical
- Creative, out of the box thinker
- Effective time management skills
- Curious by nature
- Driver strengths
- Think larger than yourself – How can you help the whole team improve?
Compensation and Opportunity
- Competitive salaries
- Stock Options (become an owner in the company)
- Incentive compensation based on successful attainment of measured goals
- Employee medical and dental coverage
- Short and long-term disability
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Generous vacation time
- 24/7 parking near UT Campus in Austin
- Rapidly growing organization poised for growth and career development
- A beautiful office space with lots of natural lighting
- Exciting customer base and quality opportunities for advancement
- Austin Hottest Startups Watchlist
- Austin A-List best businesses in a growth phase