As a Project Implementation Consultant, you’ll act as the face of the organization to our existing customers and channel partners during the implementation phase. As a subject matter expert, you’ll be seen as a trusted advisor who supports the end-user, deeply understands their needs, and ensures we deliver an implementation solution that meets the client’s true needs with the highest quality and values.
WHO YOU ARE
- Willing to learn and a passion for driving successful software implementations.
- Strong work ethic, comfort with ambiguity, and problem-solving orientation.
- Ability to multi-task effectively and be comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment without close guidance or supervision.
- A customer-centric mindset with a true desire to help others
- Highly organized with advanced multi-tasking skills
- Strong stakeholder relationship-building and management skill
- Attention to detail with a focus on deadlines and time management
- Self-confident and resilient, with a high emotional intelligence
- Receptive to feedback and implements immediately with a positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
WHAT YOU’ll DO
Implementation Management: Plan, Optimize, and Execute
- Scope and review Implementation requirements documentation
- Lead implementations projects and manage relationships with project stakeholders
- Engage in project kick-off meetings to review expectations, deliverables, and timelines
- Identify risks and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to de-risk, and mitigate in a timely fashion
- Ensure key project deliverables are delivered to a high standard across all aspects of the implementation with time to value in mind
Consultation: Understand customers’ true Needs and Goals.
- Drive discovery to review needs and “success criteria” for partnership, including the reasons why they partnered with Hyperproof
- Drive current state vs future state analysis and document accurate requirements to identify workflow and implementation solutions designed to meet the true business needs of the customers
Coach: Train and Guide customers to Success.
- Set up tailored training and UAT sessions for all stakeholders based on end-user true needs and specific configuration and functionality.
- Prepare reference material in line with training to encourage self-service and seamless interaction with Hyperproof products and services.
- Time to Value: ensure the end-users have completed all necessary steps to achieve the highest value with Hyperproof in a timely manner
Engage: Drive end-user use of Key Hyperproof Features.
- Align clients’ objectives with Hyperproof capabilities to drive the use and adoption of key functions and features as part of Hyperproof’s offerings to achieve maximum value
Performance Management: Organization Growth.
- Manage customer satisfaction to foster end-user advocacy, engagement, and adoption
- Identify KPIs for end-user engagement and provide feedback to help identify product enhancements and features to boost Hyperproof value to our clients
HOW YOU’LL KNOW YOU ARE SUCCESSFUL
- In 3 months you’ll
- Manage 7+ end-to-end implementations projects simultaneously
- Contribute to building implementation playbooks and customer resources
- Become a functional expert on basic Hyperproof’s Implementation Processes
- In 6 month you’ll
- Demonstrate results in your customers’ success value delivery through OKR/KPI measurements and increased time to value delivery
- Brainstorm and implement innovative ways to increase customer
engagement and speed to adoption
- Contribute to the growth of our team by reviewing processes and suggest
improvement to help increase time to value for our customers
- Manage 10+ end-to-end implementations projects simultaneously
- Understand the entire product roadmap and identify key strategic areas
where you can contribute
- Become a functional expert on advanced Hyperproof’s Implementation
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Able to support Pacific Coast Time zone
- 3 years + of prior experience in a project implementation management position within the SaaS industry preferred
- 2 years + of project management experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Bonus: Familiarity with InfoSec/Regulatory compliance
WHATS OUR TECH
- Google Suite: Docs, Sheets, Slides
- CRM: Salesforce
- Communications: Gmail, Zoom, Slack, MSFT Teams
- Advanced Excel skills
- Atlassian Suite: Jira, Confluence, Trello
- We are a fully remote company! Rather than restrict ourselves to only finding talent in one city, we’d rather find the absolute best people regardless of where they live. We are asking for this role to support pacific coast hours.
- We value your time and want you to know what to expect from us. For this interview, we expect to ask you to participate in 5 interviews and expect this to be completed in 4 hours.
- 1st Interview Talent Acquisition
- 2nd Interview Hiring Manager – Sr. Manager of Implementation
- 3rd Interview Bar Raiser -Director of Customer Success
- 4th Interview Leader – COO
- 5th Interview Peer – Implementation Consultant
- Total Time: 3.5 Hours
WHERE YOU’LL GO
- Hyperproof also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what you’re looking for, you can work with your manager and our people team to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Compensation: $81,000 – $95,000 + Equity
- Unlimited PTO: strongly encouraged to unplug and recharge
- 401K which vests immediately, complete with a 4% company match
- 12 weeks of Parental leave and 1 year free diapers with Honest
- $1000 home office stipend – at the time of hire. Any additional home office needs are requested as needed.
- $100 quarterly paid wellness stipend
- Choose your tech – PC or Mac laptop
- Slack channel notifications turn off after 5 pm based on your time zone
- Annual company in-person events
- Health: coverage for medical, dental, and vision – employee and dependents.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE HYPERPROOF
It’s an exciting time to be at Hyperproof —we recently raised $16.5 million in our Series A financing, validating our teamwork, growing customer base, and our company mission to reinvent compliance operations.
Enter @Hyperproof, a radical new approach to ensure organizations can effectively discover, track, and meet the web of compliance business and government requirements. We are disrupting the governance, risk, and compliance software space with our innovative products. At the core, we are a team with strong experience building cloud software and a passion for a great user experience, simplicity, and positive social impact.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Hyperproof is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace — it’s one of our core values! Hyperproof is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Don’t meet every job requirement? That’s okay! Our company is dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you’re excited about this role, but your experience doesn’t perfectly fit every qualification, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right person for this role or others.