This is a remote position and can be located anywhere in Canada
AS THE WORLD MOVES TO FHIR, THERE ARE PLENTY OF REASONS TO SMILE
Smile Digital Health’s platform enables people and organizations to manage healthcare data better. It’s built around a standard made by HL7 called FHIR, which acts as a new universal language for healthcare data. Different information technology systems can communicate by speaking the same data language.
Smile Digital Health is a strong brand with established trust and reputation in global healthcare technology markets. This newly created role will help enable interoperability of the organization’s health systems using a standards-based product that leverages the most proven FHIR implementation globally.
Let’s build, innovate and make a difference in healthcare!
BE PART OF THE TEAM WORKING TOWARDS #BETTERGLOBALHEALTH
As a PMO Analyst, you will support the Project Management Office by implementing policies, processes, and best practices for Project Management and Delivery while analyzing project delivery data and reporting.
- Organize, lead and support the PMO Manager PMO to create/write and implement policies, standards and templates along with best practices per the organization’s PMO guidelines.
- Ensure responsible PMO policies are implemented throughout Project Delivery Service / Organization.
- Organize, communicate and lead PMO in compliance audits and training.
- Organize and lead process evaluation exercises and propose best practices.
- Gather and analyze project data and propose efficient ways to quick project delivery.
- Monitor ongoing projects to ensure timely execution and completion.
- Set up and maintain a centralized project repository.
- Develop project/program/portfolio/enterprise level reports and dashboards, utilization reports, and forecasting dashboards.
- Conduct background research and compile data to draft key project governance and control documents.
- Collaborate with Project Delivery teams to build standard artifacts, templates, reports, and dashboards.
- Establish close and effective links with other teams and ensure good communication between the various partners.
- 3+ years of relevant PMO Analyst experience and experience working with PMOs in a similar capacity is strongly preferred.
- 5+ years of project management experience.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of PMO and its functions.
- Excellent reporting and analytical skills.
- Must understand Project, Program, Portfolio reporting and dashboards.
- Exceptional communication skillsets in verbal, written and presentation.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
Smile’s core values include respect, inclusion, embracing our differences, and celebrating shared values. Our people are the foundation of our success as we remain dedicated to building diverse and inclusive teams. We welcome and encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply. Smile is committed to creating a sense of belonging and empowering others to bring their authentic selves to work.