Our mission is to spread DMARC everywhere. We offer superior tooling, educational resources, and expert support—but at our core, we’re people helping other people understand and protect a vital asset, their email domains. Staying focused on our mission means we’re constantly improving by learning from the challenges that everyone faces while deploying DMARC.
The Product and Development circles are driven to create an inviting, inclusive user experience while maintaining and improving our free public tools and robust domain management platform. We utilize contemporary research practices, along with attentive listening to both team-members and users, to improve focus on the big-picture implications of issues—translating them to improvements in the efficiency (and enjoyability) of our work processes.
As the Technical Project Manager, you’ll be responsible for providing project plans, tools, and associated management to undertake established initiatives within dmarican. You will lead projects by utilizing your technological expertise throughout the company, as well as participate in the hiring and training of relevant support members.
- Ensure well-planned lifecycle project stages are created and completed by all team members and departments.
- Work closely with product development teams to gather and organize specifications for new feature creation and refinement, and UI/UX improvements.
- Strategize to improve aspects of project planning and the management of resources company-wide
- Clearly and concisely articulate complex technical, architectural, and/or organizational problems and propose thorough, all-encompassing, iterative solutions
Who We’re Looking For
- You have industry expertise and considerable knowledge with applying project management processes, methods and strategies.
- You maintain excellent time management, communication, and organizational skills along with the ability to establish guidelines in these areas for others.
- You embody a strong sense of personal accountability and room for growth regarding decision-making.
- You have professional experience applying analytical thinking and problem-solving skills in a high-level collaborative environments while maintaining a teamwork mentality
- You value collaborative conflict in decision-making, continuous improvement of systems, and show the ability to improve your work based on feedback.
- You have the curiosity to learn about all things DMARC.
- You have the ability to prioritize tasks appropriately through a high volume of concurrent projects, while operating asynchronously.
- You resonate with our culture and values and have an eagerness to be actively involved in cultivating and refining our practices accordingly. We believe in empathy and patience for clients and coworkers, having a positive outlook, and the capacity to acknowledge and resolve problems.
- A strong preference will be given to those with experience in cybersecurity, the email ecosystem, DNS and domain management
- Ensure projects are completed to specification, within an established time frame and budget
- Demonstrate the ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles and improve company practices
- Develop meaningful workflows and practice effective, non-traditional supervision of projects across diverse departmental teams
- Propose interesting opportunities to assist leadership in market research, strategic planning, and future features.
More information about our application process and what we offer can be found here. Because dmarcian is committed to an inclusive hiring process, please identify yourself by the initial of your first name along with your full last name in your submitted application, resume and letter of interest. Please submit all documentation in PDF format.
Our goal is to hire the best, brightest and most intrinsically motivated people. We also understand that can’t always be reflected via conventional work experience. At dmarcian, we believe diverse perspectives make us stronger. If you believe you have the skills and passion for this role and you like who we are, we encourage you to apply even if your previous experience isn’t a conventional match.
dmarcian employs, trains, compensates, promotes, and supports regardless of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law (and because it is the right thing to do).