Mojito is an end-to-end solution for fully branded NFT marketplaces and tokenized customer engagement. The space is growing at an incredible pace and we are in a prime position to be a market leader. Mojito is the first project to graduate from the Serotonin Product Studio and is backed by industry veterans and world-class VCs and partners. We combine cutting-edge technology with design thinking and user empathy to build products that make blockchain accessible to a mainstream audience.
We are passionate about building products for a diverse, global audience and think our team should be a reflection of that. Candidates from underrepresented minorities and groups are encouraged to apply.
About the role
We are searching for a Project Manager with experience managing technical teams. You will work closely with leadership, engineering, product, and design to build roadmaps and frameworks that will drive us forward. You will be an important key to keeping the team on track to bringing next-generation blockchain products into the mainstream.
What you’ll be doing
- Work with team and company leadership to build detailed product and technical roadmaps.
- Work with the team to develop project scope and objectives.
- Develop, iterate, and manage Agile processes via Kanban or Scrum for 1-2 cross-functional product teams.
- Run the project ceremonies and daily stand-ups.
- Keep the team on track on requirements and milestones by consistently following up with tickets and tasks.
- Ensure the team uses their time efficiently, factoring in time needed for QA and stakeholder sign-off.
- Mentor the team on project best practices.
- 3+ years experience as a project manager
- Experience managing a team using Agile methodologies such as Kanban and Scrum.
- Ability to understand technical details and requirements for projects.
- Ability to communicate and coordinate with stakeholders and other teams.
- Experience with project management software such as JIRA.
- Experience as a technical project manager on a high-velocity engineering team.
- Certified as a Scrum Master